been mia for a while!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
how is everyoneand everything going??! ive been so busy trying to get thingsready for this fund raiser and taking care of all the buns. its beencrazy. ill be so glad when this fund raiser isover. not to mention tomorrow i have 2 buns comingthat i will be bunnysitting for 3 weeks while owners are onvacation, trip to iowa saturday to pick up our flemmy baby!,sunday two adopters coming to pick up their babies and justas busy next weekend. all next week i get to run all overpicking up donations from area businesses for this fundraiser. fun fun lol

so any good news from everyonehere? im sure ive missed alot of news and info!!

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
I figured your counting the days! ;)
is it saturday yet?!lmbo im so excited. get to pick up ourbaby and get to meet you all in the same day ,could anything be cooler than that!!

Yeah, we'll have to hook up via IM and get thedetails ironed out! I'm still thinking about convincinghubby, bad leg or not I CAN go alone...He's just paranoid and overprotective! I doubt however I'll get him convinced :(

HeyBrim!!:sunshine:

It seems like your whole week is busy! Busy schdule eh?

Nice to know you got something occupied on your hands.

Have a super UBER summmer! :p

Latest posts

Back