Been Gone Awhile...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi! I was a member of Rabbits Only, but I left for a variety of reasons. I thought I might come back and see what's going on.

I am a former breeder of Holland Lops, English Lops and Flemish Giants. I think I should have a large amount of knowledge to bring. I have owned a huge variety of rabbits including: Hollands, Flemish, E. Lops, Mini Rex, Mini Lops, English Spot, Palomino, Netherland Dwarf, etc.

Right now, I'm actually owned by just one rabbit, a fabulous chestnut French Lop named Timothy. He will be 2 at the end of the month. Timothy just lost his bonded partner, a beautiful black Flemish named Elliot, to a congenital heart issue. We are both still quite devastated about it. Next weekend I am picking up what I hope will be another special friend for Tim, a blue English Lop named Oscar. I have high hopes that they will accept one and other, but I'm also prepared if they don't. I'm hoping to find a pair of Flemish this summer, not for breeding, but to bond. I've had REALLY good luck bonding large breed bucks, even intact ones, if there are no females around and I really enjoy my all male bunny family. I have to say, I don't miss the female hormones!

:wave:

Jen - I remember you when you were here before and have often wondered how you were doing and if you still had rabbits.

Do you have any other critters too?

It is so nice to have you back - the forum has grown by leaps and bounds - but I think you'll find some old familiar faces here too.

:welcome2

(For the record, Jen was one of my favourite old members, very knowledgeable and an all-round awesome person, stoked to see her back!)

sas :yahoo:

It's so nice to be welcomed back and I'm so excited to see some familiar faces. I really have missed this place.

JimD: I remember you had the largest clan of bonded bunnies. Hope it's still going that well.

TinysMom: I do still have my critter crew. I have 2 dogs, 4 cats, 3 Bearded Dragons, 1 Veiled Chameleon, several turtles and tortoises and 2 ball pythons. I think I got everyone. LOL

Pipp: Thanks for the kind words!!

And to everyone else: I hope things are going well and hopefully we can talk soon!!

Jen

Latest posts

Back