Been a long time

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Jesse

Reaction score
Noticed it was 2011 that I first posted. A lot has happened since and not all good. In April 2017 I lost my beloved Duchess to a respiratory issue. She was best friends and lived with Bandita. In June 2017 I lost my wife Carol to cancer. In July 2017 I had to put Bandita down as she was also suffering with a respiratory issue.
The year before all this we adopted a 9 month old cat from Cuba. We were told he is blind and was 9 years old. He did not show up as scheduled so we adopted a 15 year old female tabby from the SPCA. And as luck has it the cat from Cuba arrived the week later.
He is a beautiful cat and not just blind but has no eyes, just sockets.
My remaining rabbits Cassie and Jerome are nearly 11 now and Cassie has a neurological problem in that her brain does not always connect to her back legs. She falls a lot but is still healthy and has a fantastic appetite. Her buddy Jerome is about the same age and is really great support for Cassie in many ways. He is always there.
So now my life is me and four animals which are keeping me alive!

I remember you from earlier. Welcome back.

My condolences for the loss of your wife. Sorry to hear all that you've been through.

I'm glad you've joined back in. Here we all have our rabbits, at the least, in common.

I'm so sorry for your losses! Even though I do not remember you from last time because I was not here I am just as happy for you to come back!

Latest posts

Back