Becca's Brilliant Bunnsters!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Becca wrote:
I'm off school ill today :(
Had a really bad cough for ages now (like 4 weeks) and this week I keptn getting a sore throat.. I had a sore throat all day yesterday and last night I kept waking up with a really horrible sore throat! Still have one this morning and its really hard to swallow :(
Have you seen a doc?? If your throat is sore have taken and lozenge's? We have Streplis that are really good for sore throats. I don't know if you get them over there. Gargle salt water that will help as well.

I'm off school again today...bad headache..sore throat..cold... i accidently swallowed a whole strepsil yesterday instead of sucking it.... its only because i saw an incredible video of Michael :hearts:
No haven't been to the doctors..

Your blog is awesome, I hope you feel better! I would see a doctor if I were you, last time I had a sore throat I had bronchitis. Yikes! So definitely see a doctor.

Isn't my little sister beautiful!!

DSC00142-1-2.jpg

I'm editing loads of pics - woo! Its fun!

Here is another I just did!

The girl on the end with the long hair isn't actually my sister but we're really close and see each other at least twice a week so.. :p

(Its Miranda btw the one we're having Chester from)

DSC00372-1.jpg

This needs updating BADLY!
Okaay well dad built a new amazing run at the end of the garden and the bunnies love it!
Benjamin is rather large now but very cuddly and handsome as ever! He doesn't look a thing like his daddy anymore bless him! Its quite incredible thinking they are actually father and son!
Dippy is well...need I say it? CUTE AS EVER!! So beautiful! And very cuddly! I'm lucky to have such socialble bunnies!
Fluffball is very fluffy (as always) and enjoying her new cage!
I went to visit Chester again yesterday I didn't take any pictures (sorry) because we were about to have a water fight and all cameras and phones were well out of the way lol!
But he has got so big now! He has the longest ears and hes so fluffy and cute! Ommmggg!!! Adorable!
I'll try get more pics another day! I go round their house a lot so I should!

:D

omg. its been over a week since i updated this blog! woaah thats the longest i've ever not updated it!
I will go and take some pictures now I think! After having very lovely weather here for the last week or so it has now gone downhill :tears2: :coolness:

but the bunnies were out everyday all day last week and the week before which was good so yay!
i haven't told you all about dippy's near death experience have i? :expressionless

Here are pictures!
I just went out and took them...the bunnies are being anti-social today :rollseyes

BENJAMIN:
DSC00586.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

DIPPY:
DSC00589.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

FLUFFBALL:
(being a grumpy bum - but looking very cute as always)
DSC00592.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

And Benjamin kept grunting at me when I tried to stroke him :expressionless

I had a GCSE maths exam today :expressionless
And I did absolutely rubbish :twitch:
I missed out like 4 questions worth 5 marks and didn't know there was questions on the back so I missed them :pssd:

Next is Science - I'm going to revise for this one better! I will I WILL! lol

:blushan:

Latest posts

Back