Be careful of "Chat with a Certified Vet"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SharonLee

Reaction score
So toward the bottom of one of the pages in the forum was a link for "Chat with a Certified Vet." I was curious. I went to the site. I explained that I didn't have a rabbit, but that I was (sort of) a rabbit advocate. I stated I wanted to find out more about their service so that I can tell others. Every response I got had nothing to do with what I was saying. I kept getting questions about a rabbit I did not have. I was asked what was wrong with it, if it was in pain, if it was expelling its waste. It was like talking to a robot and my comments were never addressed. Be careful about using a "chat with a vet" websites. It was actually a scary experience. Now maybe at some point, my answers would have been sent to a vet and a vet would have come on the line, but according to the website, I was already talking with a vet...yet it seemed as if no one was there. I felt like I was in the twilight zone.

Sorry about the post. I did it to warn you all. But after I did it, I found out we are not supposed to post negative things. Tried to delete it, but could not. Tried to edit it, but I can't. I think too much time has gone by.

It is possible that you were talking to a robot...have had that happen with various chat sites like ups. How is your bunny doing?

Latest posts

Back