Be busy for a lot of July

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunLover

Reaction score
I am going to be very busy this July. That means I can't spend barely any time with my rabbit. Someone Is going to take care of him but they can't sit with him for at least 3 hours a day.
Be glad for some suggesting on what he can do so he does not just sit there all summer. Thanks for the help

Outdoor rabbits tend to do best when housed in pairs to prevent loneliness. Even 3 hours a day with a human, leaves 21 hours per day all alone. But you have a couple options.

One option is to temporarily have him housed indoors where he'll have people nearby (even if they aren't directly interacting). Just being in the same room while people watch tv or go about their business inside their home is still similar to bonding time.

The other, more permanent option is to consider getting him a bondmate. An already-spayed female from a rabbit rescue is a potential way to go. Already-spayed rabbits are cheaper than the cost of a spay. Also your guy could meet some potential rabbits at a rescue to pre-screen for potential compatibility.

I don't know whether you'd have time to go through a bonding though before you get busy this summer.

The problem is our house is really busy and loud, and we do not have an extra room he good be in. Bunbun does would probably not like have a rabbit with him. And I don't have time to bond before summer

Latest posts

Back