Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_1280.jpg

Bwahhaha, My Molly does this too. She stick out her paws like a lion.

OH, he is just TOO CUTE!! I have toadmit, I am quite partial to Mr. Tumnus in thinking about the manyrabbits on this site. Can't wait to hear if you go and getMrs. Tumnus! :) Having two of those cuties wouldsimply MELT my heart...:)

haha that is my favorite picture of him! Just wish that old cage wasnt there :X

Im still thinking over getting him Mrs. Tumnus. He is betrothed toSooska's Daisy Mae, so if I get his mommy it wouldnt be cheating... ;)

I'll keep you guys posted...

Hi Haley,

Daisy Mae and I had a chat. She said it would be wonderfulfor you to get Mrs Tumnus, because Mrs Tumnus could take care of MrTumnus untill they sneak off and meet at the border.:heartbeat:

Daisy Mae also said it would be good for Mr Tumnus to learn from his Mommie that the "Lady Bunnies" are always the boss. LOL

Soooska and Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax":apollo:

Thanks Sooska(and Daisy Mae)!

I will definitely take that into account. Much to Tumnus' chagrin, I amavidly attempting to bond him with the other two. Im going to reallyput some time into it and see what happens. If its a no go, Mrs. Tumnuswill be coming to stay!

UPDATE:

Bonding is going relatively well. Basil and Max are fine with Tumnus,but he cant figure out how to sit with them without nipping. And Ithink they are waiting for him to groom them...

soo..last night I put a little Peanut Butter on Max's nose and Tumnuslicked it off. Then, I did the same to Basil. You could see Tumnusrelax once he realized he could make contact with them without biting.

It was great! Heres hoping this works!

Haley, I think you should come and visit me for a week to help me bond all our Babies.

Only Wilbur & Jackie are bonded. Buttercup doesn'tlike any of the bunnies and poor Daisy Mae just has me and her Daddy toplay with.

You can bring Mr Tumnus with you.
bbsmyi000.gif
Daisy would love to finally meet him.

Soooska
THM_GR~1.jpg

New Pics!

"If I were King of the Forest......":singing:

Bunnies150.jpg

"Hello..is anyone out there?"

Bunnies184.jpg

"Motown is Frotown" (Even without Ben Wallace)

Bunnies183.jpg

"Afternoon Nap" (1-4 pm on the dot!)

Bunnies180.jpg

"Hmmm..what do we have here?"

Bunnies156.jpg

Tumnus supporting his team:

Bunnies142.jpg

The Trio: Another Bonding session (before Maxi got sick)

Tumnus to Stuffed Animal: "Lets make THEM feel excluded!"

Bunnies169.jpg

"Mommy, we've had enough"

Bunnies174.jpg

"Oh so tempting":

Bunnies178.jpg

"Is no place sacred? Cant a guy get some privacy?"

Bunnies167.jpg

Haley, your pictures are wonderful. Your Babies get cuter every day.

Daisy Mae was looking over my shoulder at those pictures of MrTumnus:heartbeat: and I must say she was drooling over them. especiallythe ones with his team uniform ion and the one of him taking his nap.

Soooska:apollo:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Daisy Mae was looking over my shoulder at those pictures ofMr Tumnus:heartbeat: and I must say she was drooling over them.especially the ones with his team uniform ion and the one of him takinghis nap.
Tell Daisy Mae I have one where he is tearing his uniform off! I dont know if its appropriate to post here though! ;)

Thanks for all the compliments everyone! They are all quite the little characters.

Oh, Mr. Tumnus just KILLS me with hiscuteness!!! I wish I lived closer, so I could at least petthe little guy...who can resist that cute little mane?!

Argh...the torture!!!! :D

Haley wrote:
"Afternoon Nap" (1-4 pm on the dot!)

Bunnies180.jpg

Latest posts

Back