Baron is so strange, I doubt he is a rabbit.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baron

Reaction score
Baron and I are going on 2 years together this October. I don't know how rabbits are suppose to drink their water, but he is so **** noisy, I ask him if he needs a drinking straw. All I hear are loud slurps coming from his drinking dish. He goes through enough water I think he might be a camel in disguise.

However camels don't eat meat. Today we were visiting my brother and he was annoying his cat Snowbell. Suddenly I hear lip smacking in the kitchen and Baron was in her food! Meat and gravy cat food. Snowbell was just letting him do it, but he does out weigh her. So he is definitely a carnivore in disguise.

The way he runs around my feet in circles makes me think he is a shark?

It's all completely normal rabbit behavior. So, no worries, you haven't got an alien in a rabbit costume in your house XD. Aki is also very noisy when she drinks. For the cat food, rabbits are (like most animals) kinda opportunistic eaters. I see posts about rabbits getting into the dog or cat's food pretty often.
About the circling, your rabbit is not neutered, is he? That's just hormonal behavior. Just be thankful he doesn't spray urine on you while doing so...

Big deal! We had a doberman named Dogzilla that thought he was a goat, based on what he ate. The crusty dryer vent on the side of the house, the wires knobs and hose off the BBQ, socks, towels, under wear, carpet, chew toys both soft and hard rubber. We got him a Nylabone once upon a time when they said they'd replace it for free if you dog chewed it up--after 6 they changed the wording on the package. I had a semi dwarf pear tree that I didn't get any of the pears from for the first 4 years till I fenced it off. The list is still pretty long. Suffice it to say you are not the only one with a mutant gened animal. And you really don't want to hear about the farting!! I always thought it could be weaponized if gathered in sufficient quantity.

Too funny Nancy. As far as Baron goes both he and I still have our baby makers. According to what I have read he is a good boy and hasn't sprayed. Although a few times he wet his favorite blanket due to a sudden scare. Have noticed a musk order in his room (yes he has his own room now) but no visible signs of spraying. I take it down for cleaning once a week, empty the litter, change out bedding, and vacuum. That seems to make the musk go away. He rubs his chin on everything and loves to explore the house. He is a happy guy and the things he does never ends to amaze me. Baron will be 2 years on September 3rd.

My guy is neutered and still does the circling/courting dance. Especially with guys. :) Usually when he does it we have stopped and are standing in the middle of the room say watching something on tv. Many times he gets a craisin when we do this.

Latest posts

Back