bad news

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
Pristine may need to be rehomed again.:( The man that I gave her to is moving away and he can'ttake her with. I'm so bummed. She loves her newhome.

naturestee wrote:
Oh no! Where is he going that he can't take her?:(

He's getting a job where he will be staying in a hotel 6 days aweek. I have no idea why he doesn't just move there withher. I guess he really wants to stay a resident of LaCrosse. This sucks. :(

Can you take her back now that your baby is a little older. I'm sure she would love to be home with you.

Susan:bunnydance:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Can you take her back now that your baby is a littleolder. I'm sure she would love to be home with you.

I would SOOOOO love to have her back, except now I am working full timeand being a mommy full time as well. I still just wouldn't beable to give her the time and attention that she needs. :(

Lissa, you're back to work already. Wow that seems fast.

Maybe the attention that you could give her would be better than somewhere else. At least she knows and loves you.

BTW do you have any new pictures of the baby, I'd love to see them.

Yeah, maybe she would still be better off backwith you. I wouldn't want to have her go to yet another home withanother stranger.

Ooooh, you have a new baby? I loove babies! I'mgetting that baby fever again, actually, Hubby and I have been talkingabout trying for another one this year. Please post pics?

Lissa,

I hope things work out. Your life sounds very hectic right now! Enjoy your baby and post some photos soon :)

Pam

SOOOSKA wrote:
Lissa, you're back to work already. Wow that seems fast.

Maybe the attention that you could give her would be better than somewhere else. At least she knows and loves you.

BTW do you have any new pictures of the baby, I'd love to see them.

Yes, I work in the office one day a week (when Jason has the day off) and I work the other 4 days cleaning house where I bring my baby with. It's exhausting and I'm hardly ever home.

I posted pictures of my baby in the Off Topic section. ;)

Latest posts

Back