Bad News. Bella died overnight.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
My little white furball passed away overnight. Ihad a bad feeling last night when I went upstairs to the bunny room tofeed them. I noticed Bella had not eaten any of the pellets that I gavehere yesterday morning. She also didn't seem to drink much water. Igave her three small romaine lettuce leaves and she sucked them up likea vacuum cleaner. Then I opened her cage door to pet her and she seemunusually cold.

When I got up this morning to feed thegirls I found Bella slumped over in her litter tray. I can't get anecropsy done because none of the vets that do that will be in tillTuesday. We will bury thelittle one tomorrow afternoon.

1ptsw6

Goodbye me little beauty. I will see you over the rainbow bridge.

Hi Dan,

I'm so sorry, it was such a shock to hear the news thismorning. I'm glad that she had a wonderful home and I'm sosorry that you lost her :(

Pam

Oh my gosh mambo, I am so sorry!! I am on theverge of tears right now. That little girl had such a wonderful, shecouldn't have asked for more in her life. I honestly do not know whatto say to make you feel better.. but you will definantly be in mythoughts. :(

~Nichole

Dan,

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Bella.:?

I'm happy to know that Bella gave you a good impression on the breed Dwarf Hotots. :D

~*~Amanda~*~

Oh Mambo, I am in shock. I couldn't believe itwhen I saw the title of the post. I am so very sorry about Bella - itdoesn't seem five minutes since you first got her, and she and Stephiewere getting along so well. How is she taking it? I will be keeping youin my thoughts. - Jan

Oh my goodness! I'm stunned by this horriblenews.... I so frequently read posts and view the pictures of Bella, andknew without knowing her that she was one amazing little girl.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what that must havefelt like this morning to find her. I am so very sorry....... I wish Iknew more to say that could possibly help in any way, but I am totallyspeechless by this unexpected news.

LuvaBun wrote:
OhMambo, I am in shock. I couldn't believe it when I saw the title of thepost. I am so very sorry about Bella - it doesn't seem five minutessince you first got her, and she and Stephie were getting along sowell. How is she taking it? I will be keeping you in mythoughts. -Jan
After I dismantled Bella's cage and vacuumed the carpet, I let Stephout of her cage. The first thing she did was go over the the spot whereBella's cage was. It was so sad.:(

Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers. I'm still in shock.

I was actually planning on taking her to vet for a physical on Fridayand to get weighed for the possiblity of showing her at The WashingtonCounty RBA show next month.

how sad. I am so sorryfor your loss.

How old was she? It's so scary to me that so many have passedaway. I don't know if I could be as strong as some of youhave been :(

I let out an audible gasp when I read the titleof this thread! How awful! :(I have enjoyed getting to knowBella through your posts. I am so sorry she is gone. :(

I keep coming back to this thread.... I justcan't believe it. I feel like we've all lost a member of our forumfamily..... wait....I take that back. I don't feel like we have lost amember of our family, I KNOW we have. And it's heartbreaking. It's sucha shocking, sudden loss.

:(:(:(:(She was just a little baby :(

This really bothers me so much. Is it common for bunnies todie young? I am so worried about all of our babies.

mambo, will you get stephy a new friend? I feel bad for her.

Our cat hates the dog.... or at least he acts as he does.When she was gone getting spayed and when she was at the kennel and wewere on vacation (we left him home and people checked in on him) hemissed her. When she came in, he even rubbed againsther....... this is the cat that hisses all the time at her LOL

I think they like the company even if they aren't always friendly.... and she and Stephanie were doing well......

I just feel awful for all of you :(

Latest posts

Back