bad day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cookiemonster

Reaction score
we just found out that one of the babies has something wrong with its private parts...i am so upset about this and its been bugging me all day.. then i find out that my moms pregnancy is not going so well... the baby isnt in the right position and she is bleeding... im just so scared and not sure as to what to do..:(:(

ooooh that is very sad news... :( I will pray for them xx
In the meantime, stay strong

Thanks... Ive just had a lot on my mind and a heavy weight on my chest... sorry to rant but I feel so depressed and like im in a dream

Today has been better... the baby is doing better and we have been treating him with peroxide as the vet said to do... he doesnt like it but if its going to help him I am going to try and try again. he has finally started to eat and drink again... my mom had to go to the hospital last night as the bleeding got worse and she thought that the baby was on its way but wasnt... as for me i am in therapy getting help and I am feeling a little better... thank you all for your prayers it has helped a lot.

All is going better other than the baby is in the breach position (meaning she wont come out head first) 2 more weeks and she can deliver at her normal hospital.. the bleeding has stopped and she is feeling better other than occasional sickness... Thank you all for your support..

it just feels like no one understands... i always have to put on this brave face when really im breaking...

Best wishes, for your mom and your little bun. I'm not religious, but I will pray. Your in my mind and heart. I do understand, as my sister has depression and anxiety. Good luck through this hard time.

I’m not religious, I don’t even know who you are, but I do know that you are struggling and we are all human, and I believe that we should all pray [emoji1317] you’re so amazing for always putting on a brave face. Not a lot of people can do that [emoji5] things will get better in the end I promise
Lots of hope, Lucky2017

Latest posts

Back