bad day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iloveallrabbits

Reaction score
well today i was talking to one of my manyboyfriend well i told him that i was going to have to put my rabbit tosleep. and do you know what he said he said "well you are going to paymoney to put a rabbit to slepp, when you could just put the rabbit in ajar w/ a q-tip that has alchol on it and put the lid on" and then hesaid that he had done it before to one of his rabbits who was sick.lets just say i told him off and he is no longer my boyfriend!!!

Aww..how awful!! Locking a rabbit in a jar..with alchol. Terrible. Im sorry about you and your ex. :(

iloveallrabbits wrote:
well today i was talking to one of my many boyfriend well itold him that i was going to have to put my rabbit to sleep. and do youknow what he said he said "well you are going to pay money to put arabbit to slepp, when you could just put the rabbit in a jar w/ a q-tipthat has alcohol on it and put the lid on" and then he said that he haddone it before to one of his rabbits who was sick. lets just say i toldhim off and he is no longer my boyfriend!!!

honey it wasn't the alcohol it was suffocation

Let's just say he is a sick creep! Weexecute people more humanely than that in this country, much less ahapless, little rabbit.

Maybe you should be more selective in your choice of, "many boyfriend[sic]"

Buck

That is sad! Maybe he was trying to get a jumpout of you though because I dont think you can fit a rabbit in a jar.At least not any jars that I have seen. Maybe there is a bright side tothis, its a sick thought but hopefully he was lying and the poor rabbitdidnt suffer.

Good call, make sure to stick to it.That is %^&*%^ up. yea I hope your serious about breaking upwith him. You dont want to be with someone likethat.What a jerk and repulsive to hear that someone would saythat. I would like to put him in a jar and close thetop:X

That is horrible, absolutely insane. Iheard of a not so reputable pet store in my area where they were usingether (no idea how they got it) to kill sick animals rather then takethem to the vet. They are no longer in business, thankgoodness.

Definitely, time to dump that jerk!!! :XIf he coulddo that to a helpless animal, I hate to think what else he might becapable of. (Had a friend in a similar situation...her snakedisappeared while she was dating this guy, but she thought it had beeneaten by it's mate, but when the snow melted a couple of weeks ago, shefound it's body in her leaf pile with the head chopped off.The guy won't admit it, but we are pretty sure he isresponsible. Thankfully she had broken up with him a whileago. He is one scary person and from what you wrote, so isthat guy!)

Jen

P.S. Sorry to hear about your bun. :(

What a ****?! Even if he was windingyou up, it wasn't a very thoughtful thing to say when you had just beentalking about putting your own rabbit to sleep. Glad he'sgone to dumpsville, maybe you should've put a plastic bag over his headfor a few minutes and let him know what it feels like to besuffocated! :X

Rabbit loving bfs are the best! ;)

Ang xx

My advivce, don't talk to him again , and go through the Manybofyriends you say you have and find the nicest one you like the mostand hopefully he likes bunnies too.

What a horrible thing to do to an innocentcreature. If he was a man enough to have a pet bunny, he should havebeen man enough to take the sick animal to a vet. People like thatshouldnt even be allowed to have rabbits.....

Ick. I'm sorry you lost your boyfriend, but it'sprobably better in the long run. I really, really hope he was joking.And my best thoughts for you and your bunny that is to be put down(humanely!).

it was a 5 month old who developed pasteralla. ithink it was a big jar that he had pickles in it. well any way that isto bad for him that my rabbits and now myself hates him. evenbefore he told me that my rabbits would bite and scratch every time hetried to touch them i should have figured that he was a bad guy then.

P.S i fell better today!

Latest posts

Back