Bad bunny. =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreezeNkody

4 Fuzz-Butts
Reaction score
Well Gunner will 12 weeks in a couple of days. And he's def A handful, He's my first Baby. He's due for a neuter soon I can tell my his actions..lol But... I've found that a Buck Grunt call and a foot stomp will stop him in his tracks when he's doing an undesirable action. Anyone one else have any unique ways to discipline your buns?

Larger buns are definitely interesting! :whistling

Edgar sure keeps me on my toys! He is SO food motivated, that I really can't leave him alone without him finding some way to get into the food bin... he's an English Lop. Luckily he hasn't shown any bad male behaviors, yet, and I hope to get him fixed soon!

To correct his bad behaviors I just gently push his head down until he calms down, then he gets to be free again! A type of time out I guess, haha.

1472854_10151992623064410_1477156346_n.jpg

Mine will not be disciplined!

17075_1248276018503_6732825_n_zps251a0a49.jpg.html

Definitely the head push down as well for Loki. I also do a short "pssht" so he knows he knows he's in trouble right after he committed the action.

Whenever Nash is bad my mom lightly taps his nose and tells him in a stern voice "No Sir" he usually stops whatever he's doing and walks away.

I throw something at them.

Not like at them, like, in that direction, like the wall or something. The noise scares them. Lol I'm a jerk.

I just push their head down and say "No" sternly. I don't know if it ever makes that much of a difference though. I have some pretty strong-willed rabbits.

Latest posts

Back