Back from vacation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymommy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been gone forever it seems. Saturday, July 10th, theyfinally had the memorial service for my ex-father-in-law. Itwas very nice, but still very sad. I enjoyed seeing everyonesince it's been over a year since I had seen any of my ex's family withthe exception of his father. I wish it were under differentcercumstances, but still everyone was so nice.

I left for Florida vacation the very next morning. I wentwith my boyfriend, his two kids and my daughter and one of my bestfriends and her family. We rented a condo. It wasabsolutely wonderful. I was a little worried the first coupleof days leaving Baby at home for my sister to care for. Butshe did a wonderful job. Baby was so excited to see us return.

Hope everyone has been doing well!

Welcome Back,babymommy!

I didn't realize yourex-father-in-law had died. Iknew you were goingto help him out for a few days at onepoint. That alone has earned you somewings.

Glad to hear that your trip to Florida went well and that your sisterdid fine withBaby. Always nice to getawayon vacation and equally as nice to get home usually.

It'sgreat to have you back.

-Carolyn

thanks everyone. Home is nice to get back to, wish I could say the same for work. I'm playing catch up now.

Latest posts

Back