Back From Short Vacation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
Wanted to let everyone know I'm back from ourshort trip to Richmond, VA where I judged a rabbit show. Wethen went on to Virginia Beach so we could see the ocean and collectshells on the beach.

It was a somber trip, as my friend's daughter was killed in an accident shortly before we left.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/pmupdate/s_314424.html

I had hoped to make it back by this morning for the funeral, but the trip home took longer than anticipated.

Not sure how much I'll be on-line this week as I'm heartbroken over"Itty" (Sandra). She spent a lot of time at myhouse while her mom was out of town.

Pam

Oh Pam, I'm so sorry about your friend's daughter :(

Losing someone is always hard, but when it's a young person with their life ahead of them it is especially so.

:(

awwww thats aweful! im soooo sorry! while i wasreading that it reminded me of my uncles girlfriend who was also hit bya car.. the car was going soo fast and the driver didnt see her.. andended up dragging her for awhile :( its aweful! im soooo sorry!

Oh Pam...how awfulfor your friend and her family. That's my daughter's age. I can't evenimagine. You don't even think about them getting hit by a car any moreat 17. I'm just so sad. My heart just hurts for you and your friend. Myprayers will be with all of you.

Raspberry

Oh Pam...I heard about your friend's daughter onthe news. That's just too awful for words. My Momwas hit by a car last October, she survived and we thank God and countour blessings every day.

I will have your and your friend's families in my prayers.

Jen

Tsk...Oh Pam,

I can't believe you had to end your only vacation scheduled for theyear on this very tragic note. My heart goes out to you, thefamily, and all the friends that this girl had. One can'thelp but feeling that she was robbed from us, but the Lord needed hermore than we did I suppose and she finished her journey here.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. If you need a shoulder, you have my number.

Love,

-Carolyn

Geez, ya can't help but to question why incircumstances like that, Pam. I do have faith that He willprovide us with any necessary explanations when it is ourtime. In the meantime, prayers go out to your family and theyoung lady's family that you all may have the strength to deal with thetragic loss.

Missed your presence here, I might add.

Buck

My thoughts and prayers go out to Sandra familyand friends. I know exactly how ya'll feel as I have been through thisas well. It's such a shocking death and 17 is a young age to die. Myexperience was with my 8 yr old cousin. :?

~*~Amanda~*~

condolances to you and the young girls family

i will light a candle for heryou and her family .

Latest posts

Back