Baby Tans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woahlookitsme wrote:
neither beat the seniors. of course not theyre only 2lbs lol but got good comments. AND They ran on the table like pros :) I was so proud. I showed diesel to Cheryl Blackman and she loved his type and told me i was on the right path. Im excited to take all of them to fort worth next week :)
That's awesome!Good luck to your babies at the next show too! :)

I haven't really kept up with this thread but I am about to have alot of tan babies so I wanted to keep track of them on here.

This is Percival's DANA and Owen's Chevy Silverado's litter at 2mos old.

Junior Chocolate Doe
chocodoe.jpg

Junior Chocolate Buck
chocobuck.jpg

Widow Haven's Beyonce and Owen's Chevy Silverado's litter at 4mos old
2 born - One buck and One doe. Doe has been sold
BCG - No official name yet
BCG.jpg

Widow Haven's Serena and Kelly/Wampner's SeaWolf's litter
7 born - 6 blues and one black
Owen's Whiskey - This is the last Blue doe that I am thinking I am going to keep @ 4mos old
whiskey.jpg

Upcoming Litters
Widow Haven's Beyonce and Kelly/Wampner's SeaWolf
Widow Haven's Serena and Bird/Flynn's Sinatra - Positive on palpation 4/28

The blue board is actually in our backyard and is about 12ft long. I practice running usually when they hit three months and then they are off to their first show. By five months Old all of my babies know how to run :)

May 12th will be 28 days !! :D

They definitely are! They make for fun pets that will keep you laughing if you can sacrifice some cuddle time for binkys and racing. They Usually calm down by 2 years and become well behaved buns that enjoy more cuddles.

Holy Moly!!! BCG wont best of breed for both shows and 2nd runner up for BEst In Show for show A with cheryl blackman!!!! We are waiting on show B with Scott Wiebensohn!!!!

Nothing for the second show but instead the english spot won 1st runner up! Great day for running breeds! Ill post the pictures later :D

Well theres a breeder in socal named sarah carden with widow haven rabbitry. She is from yucaipa but im sure she would know if there were tan breeders closer to you

Okay Here are some pictures :)

The new babies. Their color is hilarious but hopefully they will molt out soon

The doe
100_0528.jpg

The buck

100_0530.jpg

someone is going to be a big chewer lol

100_0533.jpg

100_0525.jpg

Owen's Zulu is currently looking for a pet home if anyone knows of anything

100_0520.jpg

My moms polish won best opposite of breed at the TRBA state show

100_0517.jpg

Owen's BCG and his wins
100_0515.jpg

Me and BCG

SO_BCG2.jpg

Me the judge (Cheryl Blackman) and BCG

SO_BCG.jpg

Oh and a cute picture of a tan. I'm not sure who this is but i found it in my moms computer lol

TaninLitterBox.jpg

I don't mind the not snuggly bunny. Harvey is not a snuggler and I love it when he does his crazy bunny antics when he's not being a lazy bum. Besides I have two cats that like to smother me as is. I'll definitely read that article tho :)

Zulu is beautiful bunny as they all are :)

Latest posts

Back