Baby Tans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So lovely! How do you keep yourself from just making a big bunny pile and giving them group hugs? I love the fair chocolate colors of your chocolate tans. I think the General may have gone dark chocolate on me over the last two years.

I request bunnies in hats photos! I need to remake the General's admiral hat and get a picture with him in it. Obviously this is a goofy phase. :p

Also, I think Violet have such a sweet nose. It's so broad and kissable!

Thank you!

Lol the chocolate color is so bad on those guys it makes me laugh everytime! They should turn out as dark as their noses

Ha hat pictures ive wanted to take cute pictures of my babies i just dont have a great camera. Professional photos might be in order lol

Thank you :)
My newest litter:
Bird/Flynn's Sinatra X Widow Haven's Serena
Born: 5/14/12
Head Count: 4 Blacks and 1 Chocolate

100_0543.jpg

Omgosh they are so beautiful! How on earth can you tell them apart? They are like a group twins to me but they are defintely so cute!

haha not so hairless anymore :D
Now 13 days old

100_0565.jpg

We had a show this past weekend and here are the results
Judges - Tans
Show A (Jacinta Taulbee) Show B (Cheryl Blackman) Show C (Allen Mesick)

Owen's Whiskey - Blue Jr. Doe
Show A - BOV
Show B - BOSV
Show C - 1st junior but nothing higher

Owen's BCG now named Gunner - Black Jr. Buck
Show A - BOV
Show B - BOV, BOB
Show C - 2nd out of 4

100_0551.jpg

Owen's DC2 maybe named Yukon - Chocolate Jr. Doe
Show A - BOSV
Show B - BOSV
Show C - BOSV, BOSB

funny pose:
100_0558.jpg

good pose:
100_0564.jpg

Owen's DC3 now named Tahoe - Chocolate Jr. Buck
Show A - BOV, BOB
Show B - BOV
Show C - BOV, BOB

100_0555.jpg

Wow, how fast they grow. Babies are so sweet. Love the different colors in the litter.

Also Congratulations on the Successful Show. Your winners are gorgeous! Just love your Tans. They are definitely an awesome breed.

Thanks so much for sharing!

K:)

Congrats on your shows! The babies are so darn cute! I might have to come and "borrow" one of your mom's Polish. I want one, and can't find any around here. The tans that I've seen at the shows here are wired. They remind me of a little greyhound...on speed. LOL

Heres the newest litter of five from Serena and Sinatra Aka Monster.
So far Im not too impressed with their coats. I hope its only the weather lately because they look scraggly lol

Black Jr Doe
100_0680.jpg

100_0684.jpg

Chocolate Jr Doe
100_0681.jpg

100_0682.jpg

The boys wouldnt even pose at all. . .Need to get better pictures but it was too hot to then. Only pic I got
100_0689-1.jpg

These guys are allowed to run along the table to be judged and pose at their free will. The girls were more willing than the boys. Maybe next time.

DharmaBuns wrote:
I'm in love! Tans are just the best rabbits :)

Yay Im glad you checked up on the thread. Ill be posting more pics as I can get them. Ive been working and going to school so by the time I can get pics it's dark already. Ill try to get pics of the boys. Im not seeing anything that you might be interested in for this litter at least not yet.

Latest posts

Back