Baby Tans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE:

Beyonces litter is now 5months old and have tattoos in their ears so we know which is which lol.
EXCEPT in these pictures. I cannot tell the difference between them and im sure i got the two girls mixed up but here they are

Heres the boy. Name: Flash
two2.jpg

two.jpg

And the girls. Dont know which one is which now. lol
Names: Violet and NutterButter

I think this is Violet
one.jpg

one2.jpg

And I think this is Nutter
three.jpg

three2.jpg

Now for Candis litter. Not very good pictures like the above. Im going to take better ones later. Age is now 4 months

Name: Star
100_0291.jpg

100_0297.jpg

I dont know which one this is. I didnt keep track im sorry. But its a nice picture/pose
100_0299.jpg

Name: Juliet. Shes getting real good about running down the table
100_0286.jpg

100_0285.jpg

Either Juliet or Sophie
100_0306.jpg

Ah they are growing up so fast. Ill be sure to make updated pictures with the right names next time lol. But first show for them is on Friday I cant wait!!

Thanks for looking

AH!!!! *in love* My love is completely torn between tans and thriantas. I'll probably end up with both haha.

My favorite breed!!!!!! (also Flemish Giants ;))

You have absolutely gorgeous Tans! Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures!

BlueCamasRabbitry wrote:
Wow they are so cute!!
Have they gone to their first show yet?

Emily
First show is a triple show this friday and saturday. I might scratch them from the third show. I dont want to get them too stressed for the first time But we'll see how they do.

Thank you so much for all the comments. This breed has truly stolen my heart. I love hearing the comments so keep em coming :) lol I wish i had other people to give me judgement as far as comments on strong and weak points but Its hard for a running breed unless i do video. Dont get me wrong marking count too But it would be interesting to hear other opinions.

LOL @ T.A yep thats pretty much how we do that over hea :)

Update on the little buggers. And pictures from the show, Another one this weekend will post how they do probably on this topic.

I will say that Flash and Sophia will be for sale at the show, if any texans are interested. Star may be possibly and most likely for sale. NutterButter will be also, however, she will not be able to breed with flash because he is her brother. I would like to sell to an incoming exhibitor but they can be used as pets and be a fine addition to any home.

Enough talking here are the pictures.

Flash the little Buck
he was sleeping at the show
flh.jpg

flh2.jpg

This is Sophia the little Doe
sph2.jpg

Being curious
sph3.jpg

It was a lazy day after moving into a new home
100_0389.jpg

100_0390.jpg

Violet at the show
vlt2.jpg

The new house
100_0392-1.jpg

This is monster, my herd buck (flash and nutters daddy) he was posing like a Netherland Dwarf lol
100_0395.jpg

Frenchy. My moms Himilayan Due for babies in 3weeks :D
100_0408.jpg

Candi. The newest Chocolate (Star and sophias momma)
100_0391.jpg

100_0394.jpg

Video of shooting star running
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/9l50lZFNU0g&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Latest posts

Back