Baby Tans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
such adorable babies. I have to say............the Tan breed is growing on me. I really like the sleek racey look of the tans!

New BABIES! I am so excited this doe took as it was getting way too close to a year of age for me but she had a litter of 3. Im headed home friday to sex them. Colors are black, chocolate, and lilac. This is my first lilac kit and im semi excited to watch it grow. The mom is sbsho (shock attack) and tom is the buck i got at the tan auction last year).

I am also hoping that serena and dana are pregnant. Dana had two kits around the same time as sbsho but we ended up loosing them to the cold. Serena hasnt had a litter in a while so im hoping she will have one this time. Ive made the mistake once already on waiting over a year to breed an old doe (chevys mom) so i hope i wont be kicking myself again.

The last picture shows how cute Tom is (hes grooming dana)

878AD2EE-4C71-495A-B0ED-95C0EE2548AB_zps5a7hpdjc.jpg

99636B90-F553-443C-9FBB-2B8CA0BA4B75_zpsjrmwkeaq.jpg

DAB8D503-3392-4C5E-9F69-BBF62D3D94B1_zps3vbbip9f.jpg

Last edited:
Got some new photos! We showed at the livestock show this past saturday and did really well! Got 2 Best Of Variety and 1 Best Opposite of Variety. I also got Best of Breed with my black doe from before (GB-Gabriella) and Cruze took Best Opposite of Breed! For the second show i didnt get BOB or BOSB but thats okay I did get 2 BOV and 1 BOSV! I also took a picture of the ribbons and plaques I got. For the pictures I got one of the Black and two of the Chocolate. No names for the girls yet. The lilac was supposed to go to her new pet home but I haven't heard back from her potential parents yet. The lilac is questionable on sex. Judges think she is a boy but then another judge said he couldnt feel testicles. Im not sure maybe time will tell.

DSC_0273_zpskpi9tkym.jpg

DSC_0270_zpswlk7dqqp.jpg

DSC_0271_zpsmwnyelwu.jpg

DSC_0274_zpsvtk9pgqp.jpg

Last edited:
So awesome :D Congrats on the awards, always love seeing your tans, definitely one of my favourite threads :D

Thank you mom and azerane! Got some new photos! We went to the Texas state show and did pretty well there!! Everyone loved my little black girl as she got BOB in both shows!! She is only 3 months so that is awesome. I'm waiting for the little chocolate to shine. It turns out the lilac is a boy and he has a split penis so he is looking for a pet home at this time. I also brought cruze to the show as well and he got some variety wins and BOSB. Gabrielle stayed home to be bred and hopefully she will have some young ones in a month. She's been acting hormonal and grumpy lately so I hops she goes back to her sweet self soon. Anyways here are the photos! Love the ones of cruze posing and got some random ones of Avalon and Dana

DSC_0332_zpswuxjoyjm.jpg

DSC_0328_zpsojhvofht.jpg

DSC_0329_zpsnpraa43e.jpg

DSC_0330_zps1sjexhwh.jpg

DSC_0322_zpsineqzwph.jpg

DSC_0320_zpsd2q8g8af.jpg

DSC_0318_zps4r6epoc6.jpg

DSC_0336_zpsvo7obdtr.jpg

DSC_0338_zpsk6gmyrjk.jpg

Dana
DSC_0341_zpszzolhmu9.jpg

Latest posts