Baby Tans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woahlookitsme

Reaction score
I am enjoying the benefits of all the babies. They are so adorable and already showing themselves like a tan should :) Hopefully the brindling will calm itself when they molt the baby coats.
Enjoy the pictures. I went kind of crazy lol

Born May 1st. I believe it's one boy and three girls

102_3626.jpg

102_3632.jpg

102_3634-1.jpg

102_3640.jpg

102_3643.jpg

102_3647.jpg

Born June 1st. I think it's two boys and one girl.

102_3650.jpg

102_3655.jpg

102_3653.jpg

102_3657.jpg

Oh my god I love tans :D Definite favorite next to Harlequin!

Tessie wrote:
Myia09 wrote:
Absolutley gorgeous!

That was my first thought GORGEOUS :great:

At what age can you sex babies?
It really comes with practice. I can usually guess right at about 3 weeks. But the younger ones are about 2 and I'm pretty sure of the sexes. I guess we'll find out though :)

Thank you for the compliments. I'm expecting alot out of these bunnies. Of the first litter Mom won Best of Breed in Youth at the ARBA Convention this past year and the Dad just won Best In Show 1st runner up and multiple Best of Breeds. As of the second litter, both parents have awesome pedigrees and have done well at the shows. I can't wait to show all the juniors.

woahlookitsme wrote:
Tessie wrote:
Myia09 wrote:
Absolutley gorgeous!

That was my first thought GORGEOUS :great:

At what age can you sex babies?
It really comes with practice. I can usually guess right at about 3 weeks. But the younger ones are about 2 and I'm pretty sure of the sexes. I guess we'll find out though :)

Thank you for the compliments. I'm expecting alot out of these bunnies. Of the first litter Mom won Best of Breed in Youth at the ARBA Convention this past year and the Dad just won Best In Show 1st runner up and multiple Best of Breeds. As of the second litter, both parents have awesome pedigrees and have done well at the shows. I can't wait to show all the juniors.
Thank you, and I want to add wishing all yourrabbits win. Keep updates and pictures :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Myheart just told me about these babies and I had to look! I wish I had more space! I have a Tan and she is the most snuggly, darling thing ever!

First time on the table.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/msLah9R7u3g&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

oops. lol.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/nF5pksmSFoQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Mom is gunna show em how its done.
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/jd9wk5ShKjY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

When you show them, do you have them run down the table like that? Maybe to see the way they move, like in dog shows?

cute btw :)

tonyshuman wrote:
When you show them, do you have them run down the table like that? Maybe to see the way they move, like in dog shows?

cute btw :)
Yea that's how they are shown. They're known as a running breed like english spots and checkerd giants. Its in the standard. Theyre supposed to have fluid movements and grace as they run across the table. The babies aren't to that point like mom is but we're working on it so they'll be ready for their first show in sept.

Latest posts

Back