Baby Shower?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Black beauty didn't have a blaze....just a single white star on his forehead.
Thats right, well either way is fine with me. It was a one of a kind horse though.

I just love horses. Hubby took a pic of me petting 2 horses up Amish Country in Ohio. Arn't they so pretty

AngelPettingTheHorsesAtWalnutCreekO.jpg

Laterrrrr i'm soooooo busy! nd I have companyt! And work! And work at home! Tryign to get a smalelr pasture in order for baby. And my weedwhacker isn't gonna cut the junk that's growing around my fence so I had to use a machete and now my shoudlers are sore.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Is it later yet?:pinkbouce: Is it later yet?:pinkbouce: Is it later yet?:pinkbouce: Is it later yet?:pinkbouce:
IT is later, where are the pics

Patients(sp?) is a Virtue people!

now, about those piccies...............

:yeahthat:just kidding:hug1:pink iris:

The much anticipated 3rd set of pictures.
With his characteristic painted white face.... I've decided to call him ''Joker''.

He comes right over to me now and sucks on my elbows and nibbles on any part of me he can get to. I can touch the udnerside of his face, throat, and neck and he's pretty much ok. Touching his mane or back and he just walks away...but at least he doesnt' RUN away anymore. He's not afraid of me...just very unsure. He's coming around nicely though.

Alero bit my friend in the face while she was staying over. She has a nice cut over one eyebrow and a bruise below it. 'm tellin' yeh, this mare has always been a B****. SAme horse than attacked me inthe pasture when I was 17 and busted my leg up pretty good. Its still messed up, I dont' think it'll ever be right.

Yesterday I cross tied momma and I was grooming her and stuff and she flipped the fudge out because she couldn't see her foal. Ripped a support right in half and then flipped over backwards and took out the front wall of a spare stall. I thought I was goign to have to call the vet back (they'd just left 5 minutes ago after giving vacc's) but amazingly, Alero hadn't broken anything (on her own body) or hurt herself any worse than a paper cut on her head.

But anyways here's the foal and the damage.

wood.jpg

wood2.jpg

nurse-1.jpg

Joker.jpg

Joker4.jpg

Joker3.jpg

Joker2.jpg

I wonder if Alero and Pokie are related? She does the flipping over thing as well you know? she took out the cross ties this past winter and did a number at camp 2 weeks ago.....

Duns and buckskins.... yep......

Joker is adorable! I love the name and yes, I think he's a pal also! cool!

Its been a while. Joker is over a month old now. I went to go buy him a foal halter and i'm looking for a red one but they didn't have his size. So I looked for black. Nothing. So then I realize...on this whole wall of halters there are no more foal halters. Then I found one...and it was pastel purple. Not wanting the poor boy to question his manhood I started frantically looking through eveyr halter on the wall. I finally found a royal purple one so it'll have to do.

I finished building the little pasture just for him and his mum. He loves to run and turn. I can't wait to game him when he gets older. He taught himself how to lead in about 30 minutes. We gave hi ma bath today. He was very well behaved. And then we let him run around the barn and have a great time. Here's some baby + outside pics. Video to come within the next few days.

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

5.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9.jpg

Then also I was riding Tulsa the other day and all was fine and dandy until he spooked at something random and jumped straight up int he air and bucked. The Jesse went flying and I hit the dirt shoudler first and rolled. Tulsa continued to spin and buck, stomping me every time he landed. I have hoofprints on my ribs, calf, and I also somehow got kicked in the back of the head before I could get away. Here's a fun hoof-shaped bruise I thought you may enjoy. You can even see the imprint of the frog. this was taken the day of....all my bruises are a solid black/burgundy now. I look like a wannabe dalmation heroine addict.

spot.jpg

Latest posts

Back