Baby Shower?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.horsetesting.com/CCalculator1.asp

This was really cool. It lets you predictt he color of your foal based on the colors ofthe parents.

So if you put in chestnut roan tobiano for the Sire, and Buckskin solid for the dam, and skip the next page (as I don't know their geneotypes) , the top option re either bay or buckskin paints, depending on if Alero throws that cream gene. I'm hoping she will and there's a 50/50 chance she will, but even greater still because she comes from a long line of dominant buckskins.

So fingers crossed for a buckskin paint.

Doubly crossed for a healthy foal.

-JAK

I was up all night, every hour anda half checking on her.
I'm so exhausted. Theres no baby yet though, she's leading me on. I can't take many more nights of this. If anyone wants to come over and take a shift that'd be nice.

Well Ihaveto go take my driver's test. The DMV is right down the road, I shouldn't be gone long, Alero will be ok. But does it seem safe to anyone that i'm doing this on no sleep?

I'm taking a big white FrenchLop with me.... I figure....4 lucky rabbits' feet.....

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
But does it seem safe to anyone that i'm doing this on no sleep?

I'm taking a big white FrenchLop with me.... I figure....4 lucky rabbits' feet.....

umm, no, doesn't sound very safe to me.

4......feet...........rabbit.......................:roflmao:

althought, if this person has a soft spot for bunnies(or just animals even), she might be of some help!

OH NO! did you have the dates correct you think?

How old is she? and is this her first foal? I was just thinking of you this morning and wondering if the moon or anything changed it? (there is a reason and I found out it has to do with the gravitational pull and the tides.... LOL)

Uhhh yeah, driving with no sleep - NOT GOOD!

You'll probably have a foal when you get back. Sneaky horses!

The due date was just an estimate based on when I got her back fromt he stud owner, who said she had been out of heat for a few days hwen I brought her home.

Oh and I passed my driver's test. I had a huge white french lop in the back seat and the guy gets inteh cara nd i'm like '' I uh...hope you dont' have alelrgies..."

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Oh and I passed my driver's test. I had a huge white french lop in the back seat and the guy gets inteh cara nd i'm like '' I uh...hope you dont' have alelrgies..."

you were serous about the rabbit?!?!?!?!

(hehe, this ones reallyfunny, i've seen one of my guy friends like that!!!)

ok, so now, i gotta ask, did the loppy bunner help? and did the guy like her...............
and hows Alero doing?

Pipp, you posted just as I was trying to get on the forum. it wasn't workign and I go to my inbox and here's a convenient link.

Erron and I have been sleeping in shifts and checking on Alero every two hours for the past week. I'm exhausted and cranky.... but I can sleep tonight.

Its a boy.

baby-1.jpg

baby8.jpg

baby7.jpg

baby6.jpg

baby5.jpg

baby4.jpg

baby3.jpg

baby2.jpg

OMG! he's gorgeous! I can't tell for sure, but he looks like a little red dun like our Pokie! Can you tell yet?

I love his little bald face! it's precious! Lexi is going to FLIP OUT! when she sees this! I see a little dorsal stripe, don't I? Does he have any zebra stripes on his legs?

I'm SO excited! :pinkbouce:I'll have to show my father-inlaw his pictures.... He loves duns and buckskins!

How did mama do?

*hugs*

The father is a red roan, I think that's how baby is gonna be. No dorsal stripe that I can see.

She had the baby in between shifts, it was my turn to go check on her and I get out there and I see 4 extra white legs int eh stall. I was all confused. He was standing and dry. And started to walk and nurse soon after. She musth ave have him around 3AM.

-JAK

Yay, he's finally here! What a CUTE boy! Will his color change as he gets older? When will he start growing a mane? Congrats!

Latest posts

Back