Baby rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irishlops wrote:
about me breeding them...
i separated them before he got his father insticts, but durring the night the pushed up the boared and..... you can think what greeted me at 7 in the morning..:shock:
Oh sorry to hear that, Isn't it dangerous for them to breed together because there brother and sister?

paul2641 wrote:
irishlops wrote:
i separated them before he got his father insticts, but durring the night the pushed up the boared and..... you can think what greeted me at 7 in the morning..:shock:
Oh sorry to hear that, Isn't it dangerous for them to breed together because there brother and sister?

Yes it is but she wouldn't do anything about it.

irishbunny wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
irishlops wrote:

Oh, Well irishbunny all we can do is hope that the momma and the babies don't suffer.

irishbunny wrote:
By the way, the baby looks good, keep up the good work. Is she drinking off Suki the whole time?
I'm glad you think I'm doing good with the baby. Yup s/he is eatting off suki all the time, But Today I was feeding it off the bottle because there was no one else to help me hold down suki because I don't want suki to be able to attack the baby because we haven't let suki with the baby since she ate the first 2, So we don't know how she is with the baby. Iam hoping that the baby will be broken(white and black).I really hope that it survives.

paul2641 wrote:
Thanks everyone for all the support, It's very much appreciated. The little baby is getting loads from momma, It suckled earlier for 12 minutes(should I be taking s/he off after 5 min, or just leave the baby on?) I really am hoping it is a broken, just like the mother! I love broken! I was also hoping for a plain white one with blue eyes(ohh well). Does anyone have any clue what the little patterns on his back will be coloured? It has that thing on its nose that suki has(is that needed to be classed a broken?). When do you think s/he will open eyes? and I can see little white hair sprouting from its body.

The baby will probably be a broken tortoise as that is the color of mom and dad. Can't rule out other colors. Its eyes will open on about the 10th day.

Sharon

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
Thanks everyone for all the support, It's very much appreciated. The little baby is getting loads from momma, It suckled earlier for 12 minutes(should I be taking s/he off after 5 min, or just leave the baby on?) I really am hoping it is a broken, just like the mother! I love broken! I was also hoping for a plain white one with blue eyes(ohh well). Does anyone have any clue what the little patterns on his back will be coloured? It has that thing on its nose that suki has(is that needed to be classed a broken?). When do you think s/he will open eyes? and I can see little white hair sprouting from its body.

The baby will probably be a broken tortoise as that is the color of mom and dad. Can't rule out other colors. Its eyes will open on about the 10th day.

Sharon
Oh I was really hoping it would be black. OMG I can't wait for the eyes to open, the slits for the eyes are really destinctive so maybe they will open before day 10?

paul2641 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
irishlops wrote:

Oh, Well irishbunny all we can do is hope that the momma and the babies don't suffer.
look im sorry, i could not do any thing about it. the first i heard was when my dad came in when i was drawing homework, and said, i hope you know that the rabbits are 2 gether..

irishlops wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
irishlops wrote:

look im sorry, i could not do any thing about it. the first i heard was when my dad came in when i was drawing homework, and said, i hope you know that the rabbits are 2 gether..
Oh I wasn't giving out, I have know right, I haven't been mister perfect with my rabbits.

its ok, it just sounds llike that.
:)
hope the babies are ok.
(i have went through the possibleitys of her being a sister to the sire.... and her only being 5months. its my firist time keeping rabbits. but thanks for reminding me, ill go and give her a cuddle now...)

irishlops wrote:
its ok, it just sounds llike that.
:)
hope the babies are ok.
(i have went through the possibleitys of her being a sister to the sire.... and her only being 5months. its my firist time keeping rabbits. but thanks for reminding me, ill go and give her a cuddle now...)
Sorry, but as I said in the other thread why don't you ask your father will he get you another hutch because you said he liked petting the rabbits?

yes i know.
thanks.
plan a, get him to love them more over this week. ill be doing exams so he will have to feed, exercise them.
plan b. ask im.
plan c. grt the facts.
plan d. it hopefully will work.

irishlops wrote:
yes i know.
thanks.
plan a, get him to love them more over this week. ill be doing exams so he will have to feed, exercise them.
plan b. ask im.
plan c. grt the facts.
plan d. it hopefully will work.
That sounds good.

:pink iris::pray::angelandbunny::rainbow:The last baby died, and he was just scurring around in my uncles arm just half an hour ago.

:bunnyangel2:Bye bye Mr wiggles, You will be missed.:bunnyangel2:

Thank everyone who supported me through this tough experiance, You really have helped me.

I'm very sorry to read of Mr. Wiggles' passing, Paul.
I've been keeping up with this thread, and boy, has it been a life experience. I hope you know you've made great strides. It's been a sad series of mistakes and successes... Best wishes for you and your bunnies.

NorthernAutumn wrote:
I'm very sorry to read of Mr. Wiggles' passing, Paul.
I've been keeping up with this thread, and boy, has it been a life experience. I hope you know you've made great strides. It's been a sad series of mistakes and successes... Best wishes for you and your bunnies.
Thanks, I can defo say alot of mistakes on my part. Thanks though for all the support, I wouldhave never gotten this far without your help.

Aw I'm very sorry you lost the last baby Paul, you did all you could. Hopefully this will mark a new and improved life for your rabbits, give Suki a pat for me, she's been through a very stressful few weeks. Give yourself a pat on the back too, for doing your best for the little baby.

irishbunny wrote:
Aw I'm very sorry you lost the last baby Paul, you did all you could. Hopefully this will mark a new and improved life for your rabbits, give Suki a pat for me, she's been through a very stressful few weeks. Give yourself a pat on the back too, for doing your best for the little baby.
Thanks everyone, I have accepted if suki doesn't want to be out in my lap all the time I'll give her the space she needs. And some attension so she doesn't feel left out. I hope everyone sees I'm trying to do best by suki.

Latest posts

Back