Baby rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:nerves1:bunnyangel2::missyouturns out the little one was a peanut. Dopey passed away about 5 minutes ago. :bigtears:I'll admit I shed a tire for the little fellow I really began to warm to them.

The other one defo isn't a peanut because he is growing, Just hope he survives to become an adult mam said if the last one survives I can keep him, I don't know should I though?:sosad

I am sorry you lost Dopey. He may or may not have been a peanut but hopefully he's crossed the rainbow bridge by now.
Take good care of the other fellow.

Sorry about the kit, heres a cool video I just came across, might help a bit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zaHZRoYJMw&NR=1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zaHZRoYJMw&NR=1[/ame]

i hate to be a doubter, but after reading all of this thread I have come to the conclision that's it's false. I don't believe a word of it. I think this person is simply looking for attention.

I know how very very hard it is for anyone to hand feed baby rabbits. I have tried and they died despite my efforts.

The mother first caniibalized them and then magicaly started to nurse? I doubt that too.

This is a young person looking for attention. That's it. I doubt any of this whole thing is true.

The sister wouldn't allow pictures? Huh? Then the cameras wouldn't work?

I'mjust afraid you all have been duped. Very nice of you to give advice but you were taken advantage of. I really believe this to be true or I wouldn't have spoken up.

Too bad that this person is so messed up. I have been through mother rabbits giving birth and none of this adds up. Sorry,.

Until proven otherwise - we assume on this forum that members are telling the truth and we try to support them the best we can.

Perhaps you will prefer to focus your time and attention elsewhere on the forum Ringer and just not worry about this thread. We're not going to open a debate upon what is or is not truth at this time.

We've had enough dissension on this thread as it is.

Well if I am wrong, my most sincere apologies and I understand your point but I hate to see people being taken advantage of.

I will, as you suggest, back off. Just thought this was fairly obvious. But better to err on the side of kindness...I see what you mean.

The camera battery was dead. She didn't start to nurse them herself, We restrain her and put the baby on the tit. I'mdefo getting a photo to prove I'm not making The kits up. Everyone else thanks for the support

Pipp wrote:
So sorry the baby didn't make it, Paul. You're doing a great job, though.

sas :hug:
OMG I went into the pet shop just to look around at what they had. And the pet shop assisant asked me how the kits were(I was like how do you know to myself?) Mam had told him about them. And I was in there for an hour explaining what has happened. Thanks Pipp for the confidence boost.

ringer is nice, i have read some of his post and PM. but i would like to add that the same encounters with paul, he is nice, kind aswell, and you can trust him, he was asking beforer this how to as well, so i think it is true,

ringer, i think it is very nice of you to say sorry, yes, it is a tiny bit unbeliveable, but you have to trust, so i hope i have not made any enimes....:?

hop the little ones are ok.

and ringer is with my comment....:?

jcl_24 wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about Dopey, Paul. You've been doing a great job of sorting out their feeding and the new hutch arrangements sound great.

This forum is keen on photos you might have gathered :)

Jo x
I Am hoping to get them in the next 2 days( the photo's). Oh and thanks for the support irishlops.

its ok paul. i know ringer a bit and have chatted to you, you 2 are nice and kind aswell. i hope he sees it this way........
cool, i migght have little bunnies on the 20th of jan!!!! well maybe.

irishlops wrote:
its ok paul. i know ringer a bit and have chatted to you, you 2 are nice and kind aswell. i hope he sees it this way........
cool, i migght have little bunnies on the 20th of jan!!!! well maybe.
Why, did you breed your rabbits?

Ok so some people don't believe I actaully have a baby rabbit well here it is.

PICT0001-1.jpg

PICT0001-3.jpg

Does everyone believe me now that I really do have a kit?

papa

PICT0002-2.jpg

momma

PICT0009.jpg

And all my rabbits are housed separtely.

The baby looks great. You are doing a good job. From the markings, looks like you have a "broken" or I think that in Ireland you call them "butterfly" markings.

Sharon

Thanks everyone for all the support, It's very much appreciated. The little baby is getting loads from momma, It suckled earlier for 12 minutes(should I be taking s/he off after 5 min, or just leave the baby on?) I really am hoping it is a broken, just like the mother! I love broken! I was also hoping for a plain white one with blue eyes(ohh well). Does anyone have any clue what the little patterns on his back will be coloured? It has that thing on its nose that suki has(is that needed to be classed a broken?). When do you think s/he will open eyes? and I can see little white hair sprouting from its body.

about me breeding them...
i separated them before he got his father insticts, but durring the night the pushed up the boared and..... you can think what greeted me at 7 in the morning..:shock:

Latest posts

Back