Baby rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an aside, Paul, my cat shares the same name with your bunny. Must be something about the name Suki... She can be quite short-tempered and standoffish... I'm busy breaking down her barriers with lots of affectionate, quick caresses, and lots of treats, so she gets over whatever it is that is holding her back. Its tough to have an animal that isn't all that friendly, but she's making progress, and so will your girl :)

I took Suki out today to be groomed and she only bit me once and it was only a nip not in an aggressive way. So I think improvement is already being made.

Hello Paul.

I think its wonderful that you are spending time with Suki and trying to build a relationship. I feel that if you take her out a little bit everyday and just pet her and comb her and pay attention to her, that you two will bond before you know it.:)

Hi, yes that's great. It's sad about your last baby, I just read the whole topic and wasn't expecting that! Good luck with your other bunnies!

Latest posts

Back