Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi my name is Raymond I have two baby rabbit there like the size of your palm one of them is running in circle like crazy, twitching and licking my finger what do I do? Is something wrong? It running like crazy. Ugh I don’t want it to die at all I gave it water and put it in its cage I’m worried I’ve never had a rabbit. It was doing fine I’ve had them for like 8 days and now this happens

You need to get him to an emergency vet that treats rabbits, right now! All of those symptoms are not a good sign, and waiting until tomorrow could be too late. I would suspect he could have some brain swelling, and this is very bad. The constant licking is because he is in distress and is looking to you for help.

There's not a whole lot you can do besides making sure your bunny stays safe, and can still eat and drink really well. You need a vet to figure out what the cause is and to prescribe the necessary medication to treat it. If your bunny is having trouble eating and drinking then you may need to get a feeding mix from the vet too.

He’s eating and drinking fine and I would but I haven’t got paid till Friday I have zero money this all suck I don’t know what to do no one well let me barrow

Latest posts

Back