Baby kit pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover78642

Reaction score
I hope you think they are cute. The big white andgrey one is Gemine. A girl 4 months old netherland dward/ standarddwarf mix. The little red one is Leo. 2 month old mini rex purebreed.Soon to be registered.

26690205186_235.jpg

This is leo on the blue blanket. He does not like to camera.:?

26690441858_235.jpg

Gemine one of her very rare moments laying down.;)

26690379650_235.jpg

This pic didn't turn out that well she didn't want to stay still. And it is only a camera phone.

26690310018_235.jpg

This is Leo. He is so adorable.:D

Aww! SO adorable bunnies you have there! I just want to snuggle in the bed with them! :dude:

Too cute! Andthat picture isn't bad for a phone camera. I mean, technologyis getting so sophisticated today! Look at Leo's littleface! Awww.

--Melissa and Umbra

I've heard of castors but I have never seen avery good pic of one. Yeah my mini rex is red. There is a problem withhis coat. On the shoulders and on the forehead next to the ears hair ismissing. I was thinking it may be his cage partner but they seem to getalong pretty well?.

How long has it been missing? could he be molting?

Here is Bo, this is a better photo of him to see his colors. His undercoat is a dark slate color.

He's a mini-rex also, and Henry (delphinium'sStandard Rex) is the same color.

His hair has been missing for about a week now.Well, since I noticed it. He also has an eye infection but we are goingto the rabbit savvy for that on Monday. Your rabbit is so cute, he isdarker than the red and he is so big. Is that how big mine will mostlikely get.

He's 3.5 pounds. Most mini-rex males are between 4 and 4.25 pounds ideally. Bo is 8 mos old now.

He's a good boy, too. Most mini-rex have pretty easypersonalities. He loves to be held and his ears rubbed,cheeks rubbed, or just petted. But he also likes to play andbinky all over the place :)

He's very good about minding his manners.... except he just isn't pootrained completely. I think that will come as he gets a bitolder, tho.

On the hair, I would watch it. He might be molting. Bo lost a couple of patches when he molted on his face.

Thanks for the advice. Just in case it was hiscage partner I put him in a different cage. With about the same stuffas in the other cage. How did you get Bo to trust you? My mini, leo,runs away from me and hides in his house or a corner of the cage. Ialso thought that might be bacuse his cage partner is the dominant oneand likes to be held.

Mostly I just held Bo. I sat on aloveseat or on the floor with him and let him play for a bit.Then I would snag him LOL and hold him. He was tired fromplaying and would lay on my chest and put his head on myshoulder. I rubbed his ears and petted him. Heloves that so it ended up being a nightly thing he does .... gotta havemommy love and then he will go play :)

Latest posts

Back