Baby Bunny Photo Shoot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSAR

Reaction score
Okay like the title says we did a baby bunny photo shoot today! It was great I got tons of great shots! And there are a couple photos from a few days ago. The babies will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!! And my sister andI have ours picked out! I am naming mine Max if a boy, after Max Azria lol. And my sister is naming her Zip!

But beware these are deathly cute!!!!!

Okay here they are:

100_1769.jpg
Little radio flyers!

100_1773.jpg
Cuties!

100_1775.jpg
Adorable!!

100_1777.jpg
So photogenic!

100_1781.jpg
Getting sleepy!

100_1782.jpg
Zip is the second from the left!

100_1783.jpg
Baby blues!

100_1785.jpg
Basket babies!

100_1795.jpg
Bucket baby!

100_1799.jpg
Baby Max!

100_1803.jpg
Baby Zip!

100_1805.jpg
Hey over dere!

100_1809.jpg
More Zip!

100_1819.jpg
Emily holding Zip!

100_1821.jpg
Adorable!!

ETA:Almost forgot the pics from the other day!

Here they are at ten days!

BunniesandMore023.jpg
Zip!

BunniesandMore026.jpg
Aww!

BunniesandMore012.jpg
Too cute!

Okay enjoy lol!!

Amanda

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
OMG they're so cute.
I know!! Lol I have the last pic as my computer background but before it I had switchd it like three times! I just didn't know what pic of themt to use! They're all so cute!

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
I like the pictures of them in the wagon
Thanks! The were playing and then I saw that and a full photoshoot just erupted lol! I love the wagon photos too!

they are so adorable! I wouldn't want to give any of them up they'd all have to stay with me I think.

Amy, they are the mixed bred ones. That accidental litter. lol. Lily, who is Mini Rex, is the momma and Magic, the rabbit hopper, Holland Cross is the daddy.

Oh yeah..I thought you had some accidents. Well..safe to say these are very cute accidents! Do I see more hoppers in the future?!

Where are the pictures from the E Lop/Mini Rex (I think?) accident??

Ahhh, cuteness overload! :faint:

I just want to hug them all. What beautiful coloring. I agree with Amy, those are some cute accidents you got there!

Thanks for sharing. :)

undergunfire wrote:
Oh yeah..I thought you had some accidents. Well..safe to say these are very cute accidents! Do I see more hoppers in the future?!

Where are the pictures from the E Lop/Mini Rex (I think?) accident??

Aren't they just the cutest accidents? Lol. I keep telling them they shouldn't be here....I'm so mean. But i make it up with lots of kisses and cuddles. :p

The E-Lop accident was with Autumn, the Dwarf mix. She had the babies on the wire and it was cold so they never made it. :(

Hopefully this will be our only and last accident litter! We're planning on getting Lily and Autumn spayed after we buy new cages and such. :)

Emily
ETA: Spelling. :p

aaaarrrggghhh to much cuteness must stop from overloading lol!!!
Maybe you should see if you can post them on this website I know of called Cute Overload they have all cute animal pics just like yours.

Thanks everyone!

Ali - there's a new picture of Savvy in our blog. As I type this we're doing a photoshoot for the adult bunnies. So there are more pictures to come - including of Savannah! :biggrin2:

Kirsty- That website sounds pretty cool! :) That'd be awesome if we could put up some of our pictures on there.

Emily

Don't worry Ali! I did a photo shoot today with some of the other bunnies and I got some of Savvy with you in mind.

:faint:thanks to the cuteness overload i will now not be able to do any of the planned housework. im now going to lie down...thank you for sharing:)

Latest posts

Back