Baby bunny head tilt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janellek

Reaction score
Hello. Sadly I have a 3 week old bunny with a head tilt. I have had a bunny with it once before but he grew out of it. This babies seems to be slightly more tilted though. Any suggestions of what to do?
Thankyou!!!

I will check. I also noticed he can tilt his heard up if he wants too. If he has a ear infection what should I do? For ttreatment

I think he may have been cocked by mom… so is it swelling that is causing his head to tilt

Hello. Sadly I have a 3 week old bunny with a head tilt. I have had a bunny with it once before but he grew out of it. This babies seems to be slightly more tilted though. Any suggestions of what to do?
Thankyou!!!
Omg my baby bunny from a recent litter got this today. Did yours grew out of it eventually? Mine was slightly tilting and it's eyes kinda looking not right. What happened to yours now? Will mine be fine??

Omg my baby bunny from a recent litter got this today. Did yours grew out of it eventually? Mine was slightly tilting and it's eyes kinda looking not right. What happened to yours now? Will mine be fine??
Hi i know this reply is super late, yes he grew out of it! How did that little bun turn out?

Latest posts

Back