Baby Bunny Fever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoolia

Reaction score
Do any of you ever just feel the unhinged NEED to bring home a baby rabbit? I’ve only ever had ONE baby bunny out of the 9 rabbits I’ve owned and it was simply magical.
Of course I can’t justify getting a baby bunny right now; between the fact that I have two seniors (6 and 8) and the pet deposit at this place for bunnies x_x but when I am at a place in my life where i can get a baby bunny, I’d love to get a French lop or another Flemish giant <3

Yes! Absolutely! I’ve never even had a baby bunny, 3 of mine were 6 months old and 1 was a 6 year old. And the two foster bunnies I get tomorrow are a year. and I always say my next rabbit I’ll get as a kit, but I always get drawn to the ones that are in need of a home haha

Every time I see one at the farm store. Raising baby bunnies is a fun magical experience. They're just adorable and full of energy and spunk! So when I have this urge, I have to remind myself they're only babies for a very short time, at the most until 12 weeks old, and then become hormonal teenagers :p

I actually prefer the look of adult rabbits over baby rabbits. I breed rabbits, and I get most excited when they start growing up and looking like actual rabbits so I can start evaluating their structure
If I could just have other people keep them until they reached puberty lol that'd be great

That’s true, I’ve always felt that I’m not as bonded with mine As I could’ve been if I got them as Kits, since they were six months old. I wouldn’t change it for the world, but I do want a baby bunny eventually lol! Are used to breed my lionhead rabbits about seven years ago, but decided just to have them be pet rabbits after getting my puppy. So at least I got to experience having baby bunnies!

Latest posts

Back