Baby bunnies:) -Where to list?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janellek

Reaction score
We have two male bunnies left and are located in the okanagan. They are lion head Holland lop/ Flemish giant... they have come out beautifully and i just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I could list them? I have done FB and kijiji. Any other recommendations?F47BC4F5-3D69-4FBA-9F8E-0878F5AB6D10.jpeg4E9F3F3D-4684-45B0-8A35-1F36A322B0A9.jpeg

We have two male bunnies left and are located in the okanagan. They are lion head Holland lop/ Flemish giant... they have come out beautifully and i just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I could list them? I have done FB and kijiji. Any other recommendations?View attachment 55199View attachment 55200
I found my on a craigslist add but can give u the name of the website if u want me to or a flea market people are selling some there

The few times we had rabbits to pet out we used Hoobly.
Oh ok they sell them here at the flea market cuz I looked everywhere but couldn't find one till I looked on craigslist but by me here in Pensacola Florida

We have two male bunnies left and are located in the okanagan. They are lion head Holland lop/ Flemish giant... they have come out beautifully and i just wanted to ask if anyone knows where I could list them? I have done FB and kijiji. Any other recommendations?View attachment 55199View attachment 55200
In RO there's forum for rehoming rabbits, moderators could move your thread there perhaps so people looking for a rabbit will find it easily. Just maybe state your location in the title as well

Rescue Me!

Hoobly & Craigslist & Friends / Family.
Ideally a website, though! (If you have more than one litter, it's worth the work - there are many free templates out there).

Last edited:
In RO there's forum for rehoming rabbits, moderators could move your thread there perhaps so people looking for a rabbit will find it easily. Just maybe state your location in the title as well

Rescue Me!

We do not allow the sale of rabbits on this forum period. This would not be a correct use of the Rescue Me section. Even these "where to sell" posts are hovering over that fine line.

Latest posts

Back