baby bun pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
Can't believe they have went form this
002-14.jpg

To this
IMG_1897.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

The one I might be keeping Chex. He/she has a good personality and I love his coloring so that is why I want this one :)
013.jpg

011.jpg

hard to tell but this little one was the first with eyes open. You cant really tell from the pics though :( Now to wait for the rest to open there eyes. I am also considering keeping this one. If someone can really get me to let Chex up I will keep this one. They will really have to prove to me they will be good owners for Chex though.
020.jpg

This was there first time out of the box so you may see momma in the back round on some of them.

1234bunnies777 wrote:
what little cutie pies. how old are they now?

A week and two days :) I noticed that one of the black and white ones is also starting to open it's eyes so in about 4 more days I bet they all will have open eyes :)

They are really growing nicely! So thrilled for you! Trigger is doing one bang up job as a Mom!

K:)

They are so cute!! And it is amazing how quickly they grow and change. Good luck picking just one (or two) to keep. I can't narrow mine down, so right now all 7 are slated to stay. LOL

Latest posts

Back