Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cookiemonster

Reaction score
Here are pic updates of the babies and mom in the snow!

Attachments

• DSC01499.JPG
    DSC01499.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01498.JPG
    DSC01498.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01497.JPG
    DSC01497.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01496.JPG
    DSC01496.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01495.JPG
    DSC01495.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01537.JPG
    DSC01537.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 19
They are SOOOOO GORGEOUS!!! What breed/cross are they and how many in the litter? Beautiful buns

They are mini rex mix.. not sure what the mom is but if you know what she is let me know... the dad is a mini rex... there are 7 babies.. Thanks

Last edited:
Today the babies were taken out of the nesting box... All are doing well but mom seems mad at me and was really anxious when she saw the nest box being taken out... I put hay and sawdust down so that the babies could snuggle up in it... I was watching them earlier and one was eating hay! the babies are currently 17 days old and are little spitfires... when ever i take out one they all start grunting and hopping around... one even squealed at me..... It has been so fun watching these little ones grow theses last 17 days... I will be selling all but one at my sisters Easter party at her college... all will be going to good loving homes....

17 days old is when my buns get very curious too and start nibbling food :) I think that is awesome how you are selling them at the party - great idea!!! Enjoy your weeks with them until they are going! I always find it hard to sell my buns but in the end, raising them up from little babies and watching them grow is totally worth the effort!

17 days old is when my buns get very curious too and start nibbling food :) I think that is awesome how you are selling them at the party - great idea!!! Enjoy your weeks with them until they are going! I always find it hard to sell my buns but in the end, raising them up from little babies and watching them grow is totally worth the effort!
Its been soooo fun seeing these little ones grow over this little of time... i am going to be keeping the black baby but am unsure of how to tell if it is male or female.... I also need some food and treat suggestions...

What a cutie! The attached picture should help you get an idea of your buns gender at a young age.

Attachments

• 34E3CA25-FDDF-4D6A-B6ED-762A9AC722C3.jpeg
    34E3CA25-FDDF-4D6A-B6ED-762A9AC722C3.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 16
Thanks!! i will be checking all the babies genders tonight... hopefully it goes ok... the babies are really wiggly so I will have to careful..

Yeah I realised that she can’t be English spot but looks very similar...

I actually made this video with a bunch of different breeds that come in the broken variety that people mistake for English spots. Maybe take a look here and you might find one that looks similar.

Wow that is such a useful video thanks! I’m sure it will help Cookiemonster

she looks like a french lop but with more white she does have the butterfly on her nose and the stripe down her back which are two main keys to an English lop...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back