Babies....babies....babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Starting out the thread for this week...

And for those babies born in the last couple of weeks - how are the litters doing?

Peg

Well - Stella had a litter of five this evening - Booberry is nesting and Shopgirl (some of you on here may remember her as Meathead) is nesting too. Busy busy night.....Titania might be nesting also.

Peg

I've had 2 litters born this week already... but for some reason, 1 baby in each litter decided to separate itself from it's littermates and ended up passing away.

Puzzling, but I'm going to blame it on the WEIRD weather we've been having lately... Rainingduring thenight, humid in the late evening, COLD (lol.. High 40's/Low 50's) in the mornings, WARM & clear in the afternoons, and cloudy in the late afternoon. And it's been this way for nearly a week!

No litters due the rest of this week... but I'll be posting on Next weeks!!!:cool:

The other litters are doing well - that doe finally kindled 2 days late (a litter of 6) another doe went 3 days over (a litter of 2). I'll get some updated pictures hopefully today (if I have time).

Latest posts

Back