Babies, 15 days old already

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
I am still amazed by these little buggers. I spend hours just watching them. When they take a nap, I clean stalls and fiddle with the horses. The second they wake up, I'm back to watching.

When I talk, or put my hand in to pet them, they don't even care. They come right over to me, like, "Hey, whatcha doing?" But when someone new comes (like my mother or a friend that dropped in), they bounce around a while and then start sniffing. I tell everyone it's because they love me, they really do...but I doubt that's it. LOL

Anyway, here's a short clip. While videos are easier to get good shots, they take forever to upload. I need to work on my photography skills, so I can get pictures that you can see but that don't take a day to upload. haha I told hubby I needed a new camera, but he just rolled his eyes when I told him it was to take really good bunny pictures. Oh well, it was worth a try. lol

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n242/sassychicklette/?action=view¤t=MVI_4102.mp4

I know!! I thought about bringing Ad and her babies up to the house, but hubby put his foot down. grrrr! But he hardly ever goes into the basement, so maybe put them in the back room down there. LOL

Aw very cute just wait till you can let them all run together. I'm sure Ad would love to get out too

Thanks, guys!!

Sarah, Ad still gets out in the XPen, but I haven't let the babies out with her because they can easily fit through the bars. I can't wait until they're all out running around!

They are precious! And your video skills seem to be fine by me. I know still shots are easier. I'd tell hubby a new camera is required so that you can show off your Winning Stock. It's business.

Anyway, love the fact that the babies recognize you. That's excellent. I'm going to be "touchy feely" to with my kits. The more they understand the human touch, the more at ease they will be.

They look GREAT! Healthy and active. And boy are they growing!

K :)

No idea how I missed this when you posted it, but man oh man are they adorable! I love seeing a litter with a rainbow of colors.

Thanks, guys! They are soooooo much fun. A few more days, and I think they'll be too big to fit through the Xpen bars, then they can go out and play with mom. :)

Latest posts

Back