babie bunny pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, thought I had them all on together. Still haven't got it figured out yet.

Awww look at them all snuggled together, and that one with his paw resting on the other, too cute!!

Thank you everybody! My REW doe is having babies as I type this....can't wait to see what they look like!

How adorable! Congrats on the babies!

We were expecting some while I was gone over the weekend -- haven'tgotten a chance to go out and see if we have any new babies . . .

Pam

We lost the darker colored one today. It fell out of the cage, and got too cold.

Our REW doe had two on the 17th, one was borndead. She was overfeeding the one she had left, so we werebringing it in at night, and just putting it back in once a day to eat.

Well, today she rejected it, so we tried to foster it to the othermother with the remaining tort kit. Things seem to have goneokay, she let it eat, and she cleaned it up a bit. Wish usluck!

Ooooh!! That looks so cute with the little one all snuggly with the big one!!

I've had to foster my babies in with a friends litter of one when mylast doe died. The babies where just over a week old, and thefoster mom's baby was just over two weeks old.

And I now what you mean about a mom overfeeding a singlebaby. The foster mom was a very experienced mother, whoproduced tons of milk, and her baby ended up almost as round as it waslong!! It had the body shape of a frog. I wish Ihad taken pictures.

Alot of people have told me that if you are worried about the fostermom accepting the new baby, to put a dab of vanilla on hernose. And by the time the smell fades, the new baby willsmell like her and she won't care anymore. But it sounds likeshe has already accepted it as she was feeding and cleaning the newbaby.

Good luck and keep the pictures coming!!

Look at those punkins!! :inlove:

They look so soft and sweet.

Congratulations on your little ones. I look forward to watching them grow. :)

-Carolyn

Thanks so much! All is still going well, she let it eat again this morning, and she cleaned it up very nicely.

We've had rabbits for a little over a year now, and every time we have babies, I'm a nervous wreck.

We've still got a few things to work on, as far as getting our cagesright. I just hate it when we loose one, and it was somethingI could have prevented.

Anyway, all is well for now.

Latest posts

Back