B-DENIUM 13 YR.PASSES AWAY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

jamesewaller

Reaction score
b-deium-13yr.old-{91},-passed away-10-24-2018,-7:18pm{-born 10-22-2005},-there are no others.-he and all the others I have enjoyed-though out the years have given me so much,-this was the last goodbye.-very sad,--he will be cremated and take his rightful place next to the others...hard to write with tears,--i so enjoy r.o.l-and I pray for all the others on the rainbow bridge..be fair,be just,be safe,-sincerely james waller for joseph r cottontail-1-19-2013-rip

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. 10 years ago we moved here with 17. We are down to the last 2 we rescued 4 years ago and hope to outlive them or else our son gets to keep them if they go as long as Bambi did. We just have finches and 2 Great Danes were pretty sure will go before us. Sure do miss 'em all but the memories help a little.

jamesewaller

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. 10 years ago we moved here with 17. We are down to the last 2 we rescued 4 years ago and hope to outlive them or else our son gets to keep them if they go as long as Bambi did. We just have finches and 2 Great Danes were pretty sure will go before us. Sure do miss 'em all but the memories help a little.
hi,larry--you mention "outlive them"-incredible same feelings,-03-27-2011-i suffered a heart attack,drove myself to the hospital,the cardiologist-installed 2 stents,and spent 3 days in emergency,-my release was based solely on being active{,i had to getout for my babies}-so I faked it-,I was as weak as a new born,and faith in god got me though..--failure is not an option,.b-denium taught me well,--sincerely james waller-for joseph r cottontail/b denium-rip--thank you for your condolences

Reaction score
Between us crohn's, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis--hers and that's only half. Me assorted Agent Orange problems--did 3 tours-- and the biggie is COPD thanks to mom and dad smoking everywhere all the time which is gonna be the ender for me in about 4 or less since medical diagnosis isn't precise.

jamesewaller

Reaction score
Between us crohn's, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis--hers and that's only half. Me assorted Agent Orange problems--did 3 tours-- and the biggie is COPD thanks to mom and dad smoking everywhere all the time which is gonna be the ender for me in about 4 or less since medical diagnosis isn't precise.
dear larry,-.-,you have been exposed to a defoliant{agent orange}-for this I am truly sorry,so was my cousin..-I use advair-inhaler-500/50,and iprotium sulfate,--I am outraged at the people who denounce our flag-I have two flying high above my house,-I have been waitng for the crazies to burn my house down..-with health issues,my critters give me hope-and help me along..--sincerely james waller for joseph r cottontail/b-denium

Latest posts