Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score
For those who have slower connections: I just want to warn you that most of the pics are semi large files :D

I hope every one doesn't mind me starting a new picture thread.But I thought, Nimue has a picture thread...but Fae, Xander, Aerion,Brogan, Patches, and Benny DONT! Now how fair is that???? Not very fairI think! :D So instead of starting 10 different threads I decided tostart one big picture thread with all of my pictures that I take! :D Sowhat would be a better thing then to start off my picture thread withNEW PICTURES!!! Here are some pics I took today of Nimue's tripoutside!

Inspecting my brothers new toy that he got for in birthday.

P1011546.jpg

Nimue being VERY mad because I just brushed him

P1011563.jpg

Getting a scratch from sister

P1011557.jpg

Trying to squeeze in this little hole

P1011562.jpg

Some flowers that are finally blooming!

P1011550.jpg

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

Good idea andpretty Irises i cant wait for mineto bloom , so far only the crocus's lol

A picture for all my pets.

Xander=Holland Lop
P1011542.jpg

Fae=Holland Lop
P1011438.jpg

Aerion=Holland Lop
AERION.jpg

Nimue=Flemish
P1011143.jpg

Benny=Mixed Bunny
BENNY.jpg

Patches=Dutch
PATCHES.jpg

Brogan=Baby Holland Lop
P1011507.jpg

Jasmine=Lilac Crowned Amazon
JASMINE.jpg

Simon, Cedric, and Benji=Cockatiels
2003-10-26The3Cockateils.bmp

Max=Guinea pig
Max2002-01.bmp

Dagonet=Guinea pig
Dagonet.bmp

Precious (the other one died)=Ringneck Dove
PreciousDarla.jpg

And I have parakeets and fish but I dont have pics of those yet.

~Amy~

I want one of those black hollands!! You can even pick which one I bunny nap, they are all gorgeous.

Hey, isn't it Nimue who lives under your bed? Or is that another bunny?

Jen

I love your pictures and especially like the ideaof starting one of all your pets... That is so cool!! It looks like youown a zoo! I am trying but my mom does not agree with me:D!

Pets;

2 dogs (1 female, 1 male, Midnight, Popcorn)

4 cats (3 females, 1 male, Angel, Tammy, Tiger, Toby, Tiger is pregnant(we can't get her fixed as she is really the stray of the neighborhood)

2 fish (1 femal, 1 male, Princess, George)

3 frogs (shorty, fireball, kikiwana)

3 rabbits (the best for last, 1 female, 2 males, bell, leo, and copper/takoda)

I also own at my dads house 2 hamsters (both male)! I am working on getting a budgie and a hamster!

Well he is litter box trained so it isreally easy to clean. The bottom of the cage is wire with plexi glassover it. He rarely misses so all I have to do is take out his box, dumpit, clean it, and put more shavings in and I am all done (his litterbox is a Rubbermaid container its about 2x2ft). The cage is like 3-4 fthigh so it is real easy to get into if I have to, but I usually don’t:D

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

Look at these three bitties!
2003-10-26The3Cockateils.bmp

I can just hear the conversation they're having. Too cute!

Great pictures,Amy.

-Carolyn

Amy I don't think Iever realized you had other bunnies! Do you breed? I might need thoseblack lops! ;)

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Amy I don't think I ever realizedyou had other bunnies! Do you breed? I might need those black lops!;)

Raspberry

Yup I do breed, actually I just had my first litter at the beginning ofthis month. We had MAJOR problems though, you can see their progresshere http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6320&forum_id=1They are 8 days old today :D Their mother HATED them to she threw themaround the cage and bit one of the babies foot off :X But besides thatthey are doing ok :D

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

Aw, amy, is the mother of the kits nicer now ? Does she give any attention to them now and does she nurse them, or used to ?

Carolyn wrote:
Look at these three bitties!
I can just hear the conversation they're having. Too cute!

Great pictures, Amy.

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn! Yup those are my rescue birds :)

Cockateilsnames.bmp

Benji was found by neighbor's sister in their pool :shock: My neighborknew that I took in rescued birds and she called me up and was like "Mysister found this little gray bird in their pool, do you think you haveroom for one more?", How could I say no, so I went over there to seethe bird. This poor bird was missing about 40% of its feathers, it wasmissing 2 toes and had one broken toe, it had this HORRIBLE flaky skin,the poor bird was is REALLY bad shape. But this bird was one of thefriendliest birds I have yet to meet. The moment he saw me he jumped upon my finger and started whistling. I check local pet stores, calledthe police, and animal shelters to see if there had been any report ofa lost bird, but I was unsuccessful and didnt find anything. So now helives with me and the rest of the gang, he was my third rescuedcockatiel :D

Cedric was one of my neighbor’s birds. He lived in this cage that wasmeant for a finch :( all he had was a food dish and a water dish. Sothey asked me if I could take another bird...again…how could I resist?He was my first rescued cockatiel.

Simon lived with my sister friend, then he moved to another house andthey didn’t like him because he was too “loud”, so they gave him toanother family who thought he was to “messy”, then he went back to theoriginal family and they thought he was too “messy and loud” so heended up with me, he was my second rescued cockatiel.

So that’s their stories :D

~Amy+Nimue+Babies!~

Those are such great stories, your birds are verylucky to end up with you. We only took in one rescue bird when I waslittle, it was a finch and it flew in the window at my mom's work. Wehad a cage from the parrot that flew away(we chased him all over theyard but it was summer so he did not want to go in)so my momtook the bird home. She was very friendly andwould sit on mylap while I petted her.

I had zebra finches once...we weren’t really birdsavvy and they killed each other within a two days :? But I think NOW Iwould know not to buy 2 males....but the pet store also didn’t tell methat they would kill each other...both out fault I guess :?

~Amy+Nimue+Babies~

Latest posts

Back