awww Do I HAVE to spay her?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyRae

Reaction score
It's too much fun having her chase the stuffed animal. She tries to dominate it. Will she still do this after spay?

She's still getting spayed,she has to. But still... It's fun to see this. It's like I'm playing with a dog because she's interacting lol.

She might still do it after the spay. The need to feel dominant does not go away after being fixed. Amber will still do the same sort of thing on occasion.

If you keep playing with her, she'll keep on interacting, too.

She's chasing me now lol. I guess she feels at home now lol.:bunnydance:

My bun is spayed - and plays chase, hide and seek, and play fighting games (a bit like tug of war) with me. She also likes for me to hold out things to toss, and does a lot of "show off" playing, too. ("I can lift this big cardboard tube! See how strong I am?!" and that kind of thing.)

I was asking.. My boy I had, after he got neutered, he stopped chasing me and trying to dominate stuffed animals.

BunnyRae

Do you have more pictures of that little Beauty. She looks so cute. PICTURES please.

Soooska:apollo:

One of my rabbits still humps the stuffed toy after being spayed, and she was spayed more then a year ago. I recommend you do it. I've read that females develop uterus cancer. Make sure to ask prior to operation if the vet removes the uterus.

Latest posts

Back