aww bunny loves!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrChelle

Reaction score
Just had the cutesttt thing happen.. ever :D I was visiting my bunny, let him have some run around time. I laid down on my stomach, and he hopped up on my back. Nothing new there. But then he moved up to my head, to where his back feet were on my back, but his front 2 were on my head. Then he started grooming my hair!

I was so surprised (especially since I just put a harness on him for the first time lol).

What are some bunny love stories you guys have?

Aww! That's so cute! I get so ticklish if bunnies are on my back, so they usually get fed up and not want to crawl around anymore! That's so cute, definitely an 'awwwww' moment!

I see lots of bunny love between my pair and trio.. it's definitely very cute to see them all lovey with each other!

Toby gave me my first bunny kisses when he had an upset tummy. I had him on my lap and was massaging his tummy, then he started grooming my arm! I almost died laughing! Now, when I lay on the floor by him, he runs up to me (honking the whole way) and stops just short of my face. Then, I nuzzle my nose on his head, and he will return the favor and lick my nose! Hooray, reliable bunny kisses!

Latest posts

Back