Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm... OK, to upload a picture go to MyAccount click on the Avatar tab, then push the Browsebutton. find the picture you want to use on your computer, hit OK. Thenpush the Upload button.

You should be able to resize your picture in Paint, if you want morespecific instructions, just ask. Any PC should have it. If you have aMac, I'm sure someone else here knows what program you should use. Ifyou have any photo editing software it might be easier to find the"dementions" or "resize" options and just tell it to make your picture64 x 64. But, if you have troube with that I can resize it.[email protected]

~Christine~

Heres the pic.

AFLandHL.jpg

There thanks very much i also emailed you.

Robert

you need to modify the image so that its less or60 by 60 pixels. You can do this by using MSPaints Sketch/Skew commandin the image editing properties, however this may take awhile.Otherwise you will need some other sort of imaging editing software.Sorry I cant be more help in advising of software

Latest posts

Back