Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Reaction score
After five months of trying to get photos onto myold computer today it finally happened :D:D:D. It's taken me a wholeday of upgrading and putting new stuff in with hours on the phone to avery patient and long suffering brother in lawbut I'veFINALLY got there.I'm so computer illiterate I can't tell youhow amazed I am that it's worked :shock::D. I'd got to thestage where I'd given up hope of ever managing to get photos on here. Ihaven't got time to post them now as I've got people coming to supperand I need to start cooking, but tomorrow :D..

Anyway at least I've finally got an avatar, and thank you very much to those people who posted how to do it.

It's Tarragon by the way, my naughty but very loveable little boy.

Love

Kate

OK, I have scanned in a picture ofCinnamon, but whe I go to attach, it says the size is toobig. I have it set on 100 pixels per inch, but I don't knowhow to make the kb any smaller, if that is in fact what I need todo. Any ideas??

Thanks everyone.

lcgmd I don't know about pixels to the inch I just typed in 100 for thewidth pixels and the height adjusted itself to slightly less. I didn'thave to do anything about the kbs thank goodness, it seemed to workitself out.

An extra big thank you to BunnyMommy as I think you were the one whoposted the instructions to makean avatar, now I'm going totry for some photos, fingers crossed.

Love

Kate

I recommendgettingPhotoshop.It's a great program because itallows you to do ALOT with images, but it's really easy to use...(Unless you have no idea how to use it) I have made TONS of graphicswith it, although I'v been working with it for about a year. Well, goodluck with all that picture stuff! Hope it all works out ;)

~Mel & the bunnies

Latest posts

Back