Autumn Activities

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are some of your favorite Autumn foods and things to do? I need inspiration heh. On a side note, today I ran into my mom's room excitedly screaming: "THANKSGIVING IS NEXT MONTH!" lol :)
My favorite fall foods are pumpkin pie and caramel apples!๐Ÿ˜Š I really like going to the farms during the fall too!

I love having pecan sticky buns and taking pictures of the leaves changing colors. Every year our family gets together and watches the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. (I also love having time to catch up and/or get ahead in class)

Feels too early for Fall. I have a hard time getting in the Fall mood when it's 105F outside! Supposed to be 100F or above here for the rest of the week. :cool:

I put a Fall centerpiece out but it somehow doesn't look right when the A/C is running. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Maybe in a couple weeks I'll start making Pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips, apple pie, ginger snap cookies.

I don't have any foods that i can consider specifically autumn-y. I hate pumpkins, squashes and most other vegetables that come from fields of autumn. My fqve dessert is probably apple pie though.
My favourite activity? Taking my bun out to play on a pile of leaves to see him mess around in it. I loved doing it with Musti, and i haven't had a chance to try it with Storm&Lรผmi yet.

I wonder if i should create a separate thread for this, but speaking of walking out,
How do you walk two rabbits in a fenceless lawn that is shared by the whole flat building?

Thanks for the input!
Luckily our grasses never get pesticided, fertilized or anything like that, rhvd is not found where i live, buns are myxo-vaccinated annually anyway, and the amount of predators is also incredibly low.
I am also well aware that a rabbit will rather graze and explore than move around, which is one of the reasons i had wanted to take the boys out for, since they're mighty used to greens. Our building can be pretty plain over time so i was looking for alternatives until i could get the funds to start some enrichment projects.
I wouldn't be confident in the buns'ability to safely carry a harness anyway thanks to their nature.
Lucky that we made those panels that could be moved as per need.
It was a nice piece of information though!

If I ever take my buns outside, I used exercise pens and constant monitoring. Some rabbits can really freak out when brought outdoors or to new places. They aren't like dogs or cats that are adventurous predators. Rabbits tend to be more interested in the familiar and the safe. ;)

I love having pecan sticky buns and taking pictures of the leaves changing colors. Every year our family gets together and watches the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. (I also love having time to catch up and/or get ahead in class)
I don't think I've ever had pecan sticky buns- I'll have to try those sometime! Just from on online search, they seem like pecan cinnamon rolls?

I don't think I've ever had pecan sticky buns- I'll have to try those sometime! Just from on online search, they seem like pecan cinnamon rolls?
They are similar, but instead of the normal toppings cinnamon rolls have, they have thinned out maple syrup and pecans on them. In some places they are not in the spiral-ish shape like a cinnamon bun. If you have the chance, I definitely recommend trying them!

I can't believe it is already Fall, I feel like it was just Christmas. It got cold so fast here! 2 weeks ago I was wearing shorts and t-shirts, but now I'm in a sweatshirt, sweat pants, and long fuzzy socks that come up to my knees and I'm still cold. Since I don't like the cold, I'm not a huge fan of the Fall and Winter. I only like those 2 seasons because the outfits are super cute and people serve you lots of mashed potatoes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Latest posts

Back