Automatic food dispenser on sale

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sale alert! Automatic food dispenser on Amazon.

https://a.co/d/hF365Ya
I have one of these for my buns. This one is both battery powered and plug in. I dont use the plug. The nice part about the plug is that it is not attached to the robot unless you are using it.
It has settings for 1-4 times a day and you can pick how much or little you want dispensed.
It’s great for days when I’m not home in time for their feedings or for those days when I’m away.
You can set a voice recording to go off every time the food is dispensed but you can not control the volume and it is loud. I just turned that part off.
It is sturdy and very easy to clean.DED1FD66-9A09-4DBC-9E9A-CD669F235F83.jpeg

Last edited:
I reckon that could work when feeding mostly pellets, I myself stick to paying a teen down the road for this service, Clicking on the link, for me it's the usual "not available" that made amazon completly useless to me. I'm back to ebay to buy cheap chinese stuff, those small shops at least care.

I reckon that could work when feeding mostly pellets, I myself stick to paying a teen down the road for this service, Clicking on the link, for me it's the usual "not available" that made amazon completly useless to me. I'm back to ebay to buy cheap chinese stuff, those small shops at least care.
Some Chinese items are not great quality though. 🤔

Nice idea, hope it works well for someone on the forum! Not an option for me though my bun needs his nontip, heavy, glossy ceramic (so he can't get a proper bite grip on it) bowl.

I know my bun would try to knock the auto dispenser over and he'd probably be successful at doing it. He may only be 2.8lbs but he's pure muscle, determination, stubbornness. He's knocked over way heavier things before. 😂

Update: This dispenser has been wonderful. The buns now race to the feeder when they hear it releasing their food. It is larger than I thought it would be but this has made it impossible for two hyper-active young rabbits to knock it over. The plastic is hard enough and thick enough that they can not chew it. The only thing I would change about the dispenser is I would have a clip or some way to hold the metal bowl in place because when the divas get hungry and the bowl is empty it gets tossed around. The good news is the bowl sits in a plastic tray the same shape as the metal bowl so when the bowl is not in place, the pellets still get captured instead of falling onto the ground. The dispenser can be used without the metal bowl entirely if that is your preference.
Bottom line, I love this product!

Latest posts

Back