Aunt Carolyn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Well, I don't knowwhat you said to this little girltoday, but she was allgiggles and grins about it! She gets so tickled when she gets to talkto you. By the way, here's the family that said "hello", "don't dropher in the potatoes", "Happy Thanksgiving", "It's the Bunny Lady", asthey passed you through a dozen folks to get the phone to the other endof the table! :)

ThanksgivingB1.jpg

When we were through with dinnerSebastian and his little girl went and sat on the stairs and sang songsand talked about the phone conversation and going to Tucker Town!

11-25-040061.jpg

11-25-040051.jpg

Dear Raspberry Swirl,

That child is a cherub.

I told her that she has been voted to be on the cover of The Rabbits Only 2005 Calendar.

Thanks for showing me the picture. It made me giggle because wherever agravy boat is on that table is where I ended up before I got toSebastian's little girl. *giggles* I heard a man's voice say, "Woops!There it goes in the gravy boat!" They didn't waste time getting me out.

:)

-Carolyn

This morning shewas hauling him around in that basket again (the bunny in a basketthread) and when she finally put him down he ran over to her coloringpage and tossed her pen out of the way and chewed her page up! :shock:I think he's had enough of the basket for today! But see, he neverscratched her, or bit her. He played nice and then just let her knowthat he was glad to be finished with that game! ;)

Raspberry

11-26-040051.jpg

11-26-040111.jpg

11-26-040081.jpg

Watch out RaspberrySwirl! That's another Spice on our hands!

Last year Spice ate my German homework. :shock:I had to take the pieces that were left to my teacher to prove it.

Warning from me: Keep that bunny away from homework!

AnnaS wrote:
Oh mygod, he is the cutest fluff ball. I wish my bunny ate my homework. Heis just too good.
LOL! Trust me, it's not easy convincing someone that a rabbit ate your homework. He said I made 'my dog ate it' believable.

RaspberrySwirl,

That is so precious how Sebastian played along until he broke free. Nobiting, no scratching, just a simple way of getting his Dignity back.

He'll let her do it to him again.

Give Sebastian and his little girl a big hug and kiss from all of us in Tucker Town tonight.

:)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back