Attention in California! Only two days left for Hopscotch! :( (RESOLVED AND UPDATED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are desperately trying to make room so that we can save Hopscotch from being euthanized. We have only been give two days to find room for him. Hopscotch was adopted twice from the SSPCA and returned for biting. Both times he went to a home with children. We would like to rescue him so that we can show him some TLC and teach him that he can trust people but we do not have room to rescue him. If anyone can either adopt a rabbit from FUR or foster for us that will open up a spot so that we can save Hopscotch. Please if you can help save Hopscotch's life email us at [email protected] or call us at 916-710-0105. He was scheduled to be put to sleep today but we have bought him two more days. Hopscotch is a darling male neutered Lionhead

hopscotch.jpg

Oh, no! How terrible! I hope & pray that someone here will be able to help, if nothing else temporarily so that Hopscatch can have a chance. I'm on the east coast so no way I could take him. I'm a firm believer in giving animals every chance to learn to be good pets. We are usually the ones to cause the unacceptable behavior in the first place. Seems we should try to undo the harm other humans have caused so that they can have a happy life & be the true joy to their person or family. Will be praying you can save Hopscotch.

This makes me so sad! He is such a cute little guy. If I lived closer I would totally foster him :(

:bump Hope keeping this thread up at the top will help someone who can help see this! Hope we can find someone here to help so Hopscotch can have a chance! :pray:

Oh no! If I lived in CA I would definitely foster him. I really hope that he gets out of there and finds a loving home.

Oh no!! I wish so much that I lived in CA right now. :( I'm super sorry. I hope someone can pull through for him! He's a cute little guy, he just needs some one on one attention and some TLC to bring him around. :sigh:

Praying someone comes to his aid!

Oh, I hope everything works out for Hopscotch!!!! Thanks! Please do keep us updated! Does this mean we no longer need to look for someone to help Hopscotch or is it assured Hopscotch has a place to go & is no longer in danger? Don't want to stop looking/helping if there is a possibility that they will still put him down.

Hooray! Hope all goes well for Hopscotch at his foster home! Thanks for the update!

Latest posts

Back