Attention all Bunnies and Bunny slaves. I am Fraggles and I am running for president!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I_heart_Fraggles wrote:
Poor Fraggles always getting picked on :( Poor Tattoo for being so misunderstood (his dinner offer to the shrimp still stands though) And poor Ink who just thinks your all jealous of his perfect tail. Ink would also like to invite the shrimps to a dinner party if they really can't make Tattoo's.

See, more proof Ink is just Tattoo in desguise! :p

Are you afraid to debate with two REAL rabbits? :coolness:

Cinderella, it's a deal! I like your politics. Plus, our ears match. We'd look adorable as president and vice president. We need to find a place for the turtles. They're pretty cute. Maybe we could make Fraggles ambassador of the banana chip fund or something.

So how's the campaigning going guys?

It's been interesting to read, and can't wait to hear about scheduling of a debate. lol

Hey maybe I should talk to Kreacher, he's more of that Independent type who thinks taking from some and giving to others who are completely irresponsible would not be a benefit. He's more on the Stand on your Own, Work to Educate Bunny Parents (sorry, he's doesn't like the reference Slave), and not Reward those Bunny Parents who neglect or think someone else should pay their way. Stop and say "NO" to irresponsible bunny owners who make babies.

And I know Willard would be a excellent running partner with Kreacher. He's been there, abandoned and neglected, and he knows Bunny Parents who are responsible and will save to make sure their "furry charges" are taken care of. And promote sharing and helping out with others who can't. Should force anyone to contribute. It's better that it comes from the Heart.

Well now, maybe a Third Party forming?

K:)

Or Kreacher, we can find a place for you in my running party. We need a bunny who's willing to deal with those humans....we may not see eye to eye on a lot of things, but I like you. Plus, you seem smart, and even if we don't agree on things, we can probably talk them out.
How would you feel about being human-education ambassador?

Tippy

Thanks Tippy. What a nice offer, but I'm working on a backroom deal to become Neville's and Luna's Manager and it pays good. Four parsleys a day. That's 20 a week. and Free time to run. Oh this is what I've been waiting for.

But if it doesn't go through, I'm your man! Humans are my best subject.

K:bunny5

So it sounds like we have three bun parties interested in being president?

What topics do people want covered in the debate? Any specific questions would be appreciated. We need to know what the bun population needs to hear about.

Good Day Fraggles & Tatoo

Your Beautiful Adorable Running mate just dropped in to say hello.

011-7.jpg

Many Hugs and Nose Bonks to you.

Daisy Mae and Susan

Yes that's right! Daisy Mae is my running mate! I was just kidding with all that ink stuff.....HaHa!!!! If your wondering why Muppet is not my running mate its cause she poops around my cage which is very rude. Anyway yes Daisy Mae is my running mate.

I'm positive my Great Great Grand Bunnies were American so I can be Fraggles Running mate.:p:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle:tonguewiggle

Daisy Mae Dutchess of Ajax.

DAISY MAE -------->:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18

:happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny:

:bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt:

:happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit:

:energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny:

THANKS FRAGGLES

LOVE AND NOSE BONKS

DAISY MAE

I looked back to the first post & it says of the US. But you might as well be more grandiose while you're at it. A US president must be 35 or older, anyway.

So do bun years translate like dog years? If so, Cinderella is mature enough but Q-tip would not be. Good thing it is running for President of everything! :p

Excuse me Miss Brandy.

The Dutchess is Fraggles' Running mate.

Yours can runfor Governor & Senator of Pennesylvania.

Susan:)

So Fraggles and Daisy Mae are going to beat them.

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18

:happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny::happybunny:

:bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt::bunnybutt:

:happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit:

:energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny::energizerbunny:

Susan & Daisy Mae

Latest posts

Back