Atlanta, GA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anneq

Reaction score
anyone here from around that area or near 'bouts?
Reason is my family might be moving to that area due to a job relocation...and was interested to know which areas should be avoided (crime, etc).
If anyone has any information, please share with me if you can.

I grew up in Gwinnett co. it is about 20 minutes from Atlanta. I go to college an hour North of there and am about to move to Kennesaw, a city that is also about 20 minutes away from Atlanta.
Some areas in the city are nicer than others--I do know the piedmont park area is the ritzier area. I thiiiink that South Atlanta is the bad area but I'm not positive.
Alpharetta is really nice and built up with all the stores you could ask for! I like it there. Kennesaw is very similar. Athens is a big college town (UGA) and outside of the college area it is really run down and gross, but it also has middle-of-nowhere farmland. Once you go more North around Gainesville it becomes a bit more rural/farmland. The areas like Dahlonega and Suches are close to the mountains and the beginning of the Appalachian trail--it's beautiful in the North!

Latest posts

Back