Ate a peice of an ancient "Caution, Hot" sticker.... ugh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floyd2019

Reaction score
So my house is pretty bunny proof but my rabbit always finds something i had not noticed or deemed safe and uses it to cause me moments of great stress and anxiety.
Today he went behind the old wood stove that I have desperately tried to bunny proof as best as i can (i can't block access). It doesn't run and isn't plugged in. Cords are hidden etc.

BUT today, he found this stupid sricker on the back of it that I never noticed before because i never deemed it to be a hazard. But i heard it crinkling as I called him to get out from behind the stove and ran over to see what the hell he'd found.
I saw him chewing after i batted him away from it and I don't know if he ate some!!!!!
I'm trying to stay cool. He's eating hay and actong normal. I rippes the rest of the sticker off.
It seems like a plasticy sticker. You know the type. Meant to stay on the appliance forever. I guess some of it had peeled off enough for him to reach up and get his chompers on.

Should i be concerned???? I guess i hate this stressful period of waiting and worrying. Especially when I'm not even sure if he actually ate any....

Advice? Words of wisdom? Words of comfort? Literally anything to helo me get through the waiting period ‍♀️

Thanks ❤

As long your bunny eating hay normally and act normal you have nothing to worry about.

I’ve had bunnies eating plastic bag to eating half a donut, really hard keeping an eye on free roaming rabbits. You think they are safe but they will always manage to make you panic [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back