At Home With Sparky & Scooter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LuvaBun wrote:
Ohmy goodness - they are totally beautiful! Really, i mean, WOW. Welldone to you. How long did it take to make them?

Jan
Thank you! The Baltimore Album took me about a year and ahalf to make and the boat quilt took close to a year. Bothare 100% hand made.

Hoppy Birthday Sparky & Scooter!! I can't believe my babies are 2 years old.

birthday.jpg

:note::note:Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Sparky,
Happy Birthday to you!!:note::note:

:note::note:Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Scooter,
Happy Birthday to you!!:note::note:

:party::balloons:Have a great day girls.:party::balloons:

Tina & Zoo Crew

slavetoabunny wrote:
Hoppy Birthday Sparky & Scooter!! I can'tbelieve my babies are 2 years old.

birthday.jpg

They're so perfect and Beautiful.

Happy Birthday Girls!

:kiss: :kiss:

-Carolyn

Sparky and Scooter are beautiful...I would watch out for them appearing on some people's bunnyknapping lists!

Happy birthday to them both. I love the indoor run - is that is your kitchen/ utility room?

RebeccaUK wrote:
Sparky and Scooter are beautiful...I would watch out forthem appearing on some people's bunnyknapping lists!

Happy birthday to them both. I love the indoor run - is that is your kitchen/ utility room?
That is our Florida room - a 300 s.f. tiled room (fully enclosed andtemperature controlled) built onto the back of our house. Ihave their pen set up in there.

Sparky and Scooter than everyone for their birthday wishes! My little girls are growing up too fast.

Only in Florida......does the weathermandescribe the weather as "crisp" when the high for the day is going tobe 74 degrees. No joke - I saw a girl walking down the streetthis morning in a PARKA! The bunnies love the cool weatherthough.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Only in Florida......does the weatherman describe theweather as "crisp" when the high for the day is going to be 74degrees. No joke - I saw a girl walking down the street thismorning in a PARKA! The bunnies love the cool weather though.

I would love to have that for a high!!! Our high for today is52! The bunnies are going crazy, cages shaking watter bottlesfalling off from all the cage racing.

Happy Birthday!!

Those bunnies are too darn cute. :inlove:

slavetoabunny wrote:
Only in Florida......does the weatherman describe the weather as"crisp" when the high for the day is going to be 74 degrees.? No joke -I saw a girl walking down the street this morning in a PARKA!? Thebunnies love the cool weather though.

?

Okay....

ENOUGH About The Weather!

SHOW ME THE BUNNIES! :waiting:

I keep coming in here in hopes that I see more pictures - Everytime: Nuthin! :mad:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back